Home

Battle

Seph

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fisher you are getting flamed to hell and you might ask yourself why?Well you battle low level people that have no idea how to accept/decline or whatever -_- and you wager from 20 to a 100gil what most people start with...and I wonder why when I challenge you (thats 2 times) you NEVER accept.Bizzaro show me your stats and I might (I wont accept or challenge to level low people)

i need to fight a level 6-7 person. if your a level 6.. and you think you can win, then lets fight, and ill challenge. Im level 7. Ill accept level 5 if you have armor but that will be the only reason i accept a fight from someone that low. I dont have armer, nor any weapons. thanks. No bets :)

Spreading his arms in a fit of rage, mercatfat casts Energy Blast on SamFisher and deals 6 points of damage. Energy Blast cost 35 MA to cast.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SamFisher tried to use his fists. However, mercatfat's armor deflected the blow and SamFisher was injured. SamFisher lost 24 HP.

SamFisher blasts:

Hi

quote:

mercatfat tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt SamFisher 24 points of damage.

mercatfat jabs:

Sucker!

quote:

SamFisher tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt mercatfat 29 points of damage.

SamFisher taunts:

damn...

quote:

mercatfat jabs:

Uh oh.

quote:

SamFisher tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt mercatfat 29 points of damage.

SamFisher jabs:

what was that?

quote:

mercatfat tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt SamFisher 24 points of damage.

mercatfat blasts:

I don't rightly know. Heh.

quote:

quote:

mercatfat jabs:

Oh nose.

quote:

SamFisher tried to use his fists. Luck was with him, and he dealt mercatfat 27 points of damage.

SamFisher taunts:

Sumthins wrnog with this..

quote:

SamFisher tried to use his fists. However, mercatfat's armor deflected the blow and SamFisher was injured. SamFisher lost 24 HP.

SamFisher taunts:

Sumthins wrnog with this..

quote:

mercatfat used the potion "Elixir" to gain full HP and MA. "I've never felt better", says mercatfat.

mercatfat jabs:

Craze.

quote:

SamFisher blasts:

ASS!!!

quote:

mercatfat jabs:

hee

quote:

SamFisher blasts:

frick!!

quote:

mercatfat blasts:

I am winnar.

ROFLMAO!

I watched the whole fight, when merc pulled out the elixer, I couldn't stop laughing, I had to bring it to the public, goodjob, highlighted my month. ^o^

Archived