Home

Hunting Trip This Weekend

Deathstalker

I have been at the Tuskan fort North of Mos Espa for the past two days. This is a great place to get xp. Last night/early this morning I was there with Garrison and we were racking in the XP. I would like to suggest that we organize a big PA event and go there. I feel that if 75% or more of the current people in our PA with the game that show up that we could wipe the entire fort out. I would love to do this because it would be a challenge, a great thing to do and it would be something really big we did as a PA. I talkd to Murahsu about this also and he would like to do it as well but in order for it to happen we need a lot of people. It was good to see so many people show up when we did the drall caves and it would be even better to see evryone show up and do this.

If too many people are like we cannot get any scout xp other than camping then I suggest a big PA hunt on dathomir or talus but I really want to do the Tuskan Fort

Don't let us stop you from having a good time. If you would rather go kill Tuskens you can always put together a hunt on your own.

I will be leading a Tusken bunker hunt and a big game hunt this weekend so feel free to join whichever one you desire.

Let's do it tomorrow night, preferably in the later evening. The only reason why, is because I work late, and that Saturday and week, I'll be out of town.

Oh yeah, this prolly won't happen, no offense, Giles. Only because our base is on Corellia, the reason for the large turnout was because we have people based on Corellia or Naboo. A ticket from Naboo to Corellia, isn't that expensive. However, I ticket from Corellia to Tatooine, "that's something else" (Han Solo-ANH).

Right now, the PA is short on cash to supply people with tickets that strapped for cash, preferably a round trip ticket, like me.

A round trip ticket, from Corellia to Tatooine, is going to cost about 1500-2000 credits. That would just about wipe me out. Actually, I could be wrong, but I think I can not get a ticket from Corellia to Tatooine, I have to go through Naboo first. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Anyway, it does sound like fun. And if this doesn't work out, we can meet at Kor Vella, Corellia, get as much or more XP, by taking down the local Dark Jedi Master...

Coreilla is the only planet that you can fly out of and go anywhere else. Naboo is the only other planet that flies to Tatooine. A one way ticket costs 800 credits a two way ticket costs 1600 credits if you are coming you need to fly into Mos Espa.

As far as money and the PA, I know that the PA is broke I gave corzip 20k earlier this week so he could keep the harvestors going and have something to do while he was in game.

What I do not understand is how people are broke. Two delivery missions you can make 1000-1200 credits and that is with buying a roundtrip ticket to the place you need to deliver your two messages and then while you are there you get two more delviery missions to wherever you are flying back to. You don't need to do destroy missions if your profession is not in a fighting class to make money.

As far as the fighting class people go run a destroy mission or two, hell call me and give me a tell and I will help you out

Finally I want an a large PA turnout so thereby anyone who does not have the funds I will pay for; however, jsut run some delivery missions but honestly I will pay for you if you really cannot afford it.

Corellia is the only planet that you can fly out of and go anywhere else.

Incorrect.

You can't get to Lok, nor Rori from Corellia. Corellia can get to the most planets. I think Naboo is number 2.

What I do not understand is how people are broke. Two delivery missions you can make 1000-1200 credits

This baffles me aswell. :)

I mean, if it where to some backyard world like Dathomir, or Endor, or Yavin IV, I could understand it, but ... :D

well believe me giles.. you helped a lot. i just gained another skill and am now able to build mining facilaties.. not the 2 headed but the one head mining stuff

also i can now build solar power generators.. they collect power faster then wind.

i now also have a structure factrory who builds be modules that take me AGES to make :p

and right now.. i have 3000 credits. im thinking of going into town and get me some more. i really wanted to stay so i could work on another skill.

I'm gettin a little bugged when people correct me when I say nothing wrong. Jan I said that Coreilla is the only palent that flies to all of the planets not the only planet that can fly to other planets.

Yes let's get back to this thread is this happening

Unless murahsu posts here or sends an in game email I am going to say that the hunt at Tatooine is going to take place at 9pm eastern, 8pm central. Fly into Mos Espa and give me a tell. I cannot send a waypoint to everyone because currently my friend list is blank and not accepting names or working at all. Please respond here if you can make it or tell me in game

I'm gettin a little bugged when people correct me when I say nothing wrong. Jan I said that Coreilla is the only palent that flies to all of the planets not the only planet that can fly to other planets.

I know you didn't say that.

But what you did say was that Corellia is the only planet you can travel from and reach any of the other 9 planets/moons.

That is incorrect, and that's what I was talking about. :)

And the title of the post did say "Correct me if I'm wrong ... " ;)

Archived