Home

Father Torque Armory

Father Torque

Hello, everyone. Its Father Torque speaking. And I would like to inform you that FT has gone rpg. See my new idea, is called the Father Torque Armory. Its basically a whole bunch of things for the battle mod in one organization. It will cover donations of gil. Have a large item shop for newbs or other warriors to buy items or possible get them for free. The idea behind selling or renting the items. Is that we give them to you at a cheaper price, than when you buy them. Also The actual battling. We will have an organized fight group that will win money and be used for donations and for buying items to sell. The group name will be the FTA. IF you have anymore ideas comments or questions about the FTA. Please ask me or tell me in a post. I hope the organization grows larger than the FTF. And I hope it will be appreciated too.

I would also like to thank matt-windu, for the name of the thread. And for leting me in on the new mod so i could plan the FTA early:)

And as for administration. Zbomber is the co-ceo. Since i talked to him about it a while back. We still need a large group of members that are dedicated to helping, and a group that is ready to battle. If you want am job here PM me and tell me what you wanna do

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lil Killa

mercatfat only wants to fight u z lol

Yeh, I had a feeling it was gonna be. But ealier, he siad he was gonna kick my ass. And it looks like thats what he wants to do right now. :p

But, this happened when i tired to battle STTCT. I t doesn't let me battle. :S

Originally posted by SamFisher

All I want is the Masamune sword, or the Blood Sword, and the Thunder Gloves, or Mythril Vest, and the Energy Blast. That's all.

How do you see the other things? I only see the weapons but people i have fought have spells and stuff:confused: .............

Hehe great idea FT :) Make this sticky again pleeeease??

I wanna help, but first I've gotta gain strength, I lost too many battles already :( So I guess I'm going to be a client first :(

But you know I'll keep my word when I say I'll help the FTA afterwards!! I donated 1000+ points in the FTF you know ;)

Originally posted by topshot

The Rebirth of the Father Torque Association. This is cool. Could it get any better than this?

Meh, I'll settle 4 a masamune or that other beam thing. Already got Focus Beam. ;)

Do you have to buy those spells every time you use them??

Archived