Home

Father Torque Armory

Father Torque

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bad idea imo, why can't we jsut have an ordinary rpg system where we BATTLE to get gils, the system doesn't get you any sig images that oridnary people will see or anything like that. There has to be a top end and a bottom end, this donating mince and letting them win so oyu can donate ponits is really stupid imo. If they want something then they should fight for it, not get it handed to them on a plate.

.... I like your shop though, i'm also gonna get one going once i get enough dosh.

Hmmmmmn. Glad to see that the FTA has had a good start. I have taken into consideration the stuff that the "dis-agreers" have said, and i am thinking about taking out the donating gil part of the FTA. Though i wouldnt like to do it. It seems that most people dont want that part of the organization. So, i will make the final descision tommarow. But for now. Im gonna save up lots of points to buy items for the FTA shop. And im gonna assemble the FTA fight squad. If you want to join the fight squad, this is what you need to do. When you challene someone to a battle. In the PM. Say you are fighting for the FTA. Then after your battle report your battle to the FTA. I will find someone who will keep track of the overall record of the FTA. And announce winners of certain prizes every 2 months or so. If you want to join the shop. Then you will collect gil, and send it to me. So i can buy items for the shop. I hope to have many members join and to make the FTA sucsesful:)

Originally posted by Acrylic

Oooo. Sounds geat. I'm kinda late, but I'd, like to join this organization. Pweese? ;)

Of course you can Acrylic. What department do you wanna be in. Fight squad shop, or council. We need anyone we can get. Hmmn, when this battlehack goes away. Which i hope it wont, and i make another organization. I think it would be fair to say that there is an FTC. Father Torque Corporation :p . Ok back to the FTA. Im experiencing problems with the main LF page and it causes me to not be able to enter the things like battle and what not. So ill let you know when everything is fixed. So I can battle.

Originally posted by topshot

No, you just have to heal yourself. No need for buying 'em again, unless you sold it and want it back. Traded the Focus beam in for a pair of brass knuckles.

Glad to see you got rid of it topshot cause it had no effect on me:D

I'll take anyone on and once i get enough points to satisfy myself I'll donate but only once i'm done with them:D

Fight anyone?

Originally posted by BongoBob

Can someone give me som gil so I can get a weapon? I need to be stronger. Thank you.

PS:I'm not a power hungry person, I have only fought 2 ppl, and I need to get stronger, so any donations will be appreciated.

I will, but you have to join the FTA battle squad. Since we have like 0 members:)

Remember folks. If i and others help you, we would appreciate it if you would help out the FTA. Like joining one of the departments:)

Originally posted by Father Torque

I will, but you have to join the FTA battle squad. Since we have like 0 members:)

Remember folks. If i and others help you, we would appreciate it if you would help out the FTA. Like joining one of the departments:)

I'll join it.. Since I am one of the strongest battlers.. ^_^

Hmm wel Father Torque, what does a council member do?? Cause I'm not quite strong enough to be on the fight squad!! I do post a lot, so I can donate gils to the FTA anyway, so you can put weapons in the armory :)

But I'd like to help vewy vewy much, so if you need me, I'll be there! So tell me; what can I do?

as a proud Alien Invader, not of the Irken Race, but proud Alien none the less I guess I am going to have stop being lazy and read this battle what not thingy. I will help out and would be happy to be part of the FTA, in fact I am already ready to do my part.

HEY! FT! I made an avi and siggy for you

PM me and give me your email so I can send it to you.:D

Archived