Home

Father Torque Armory

Father Torque

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BongoBob

Can someone give me som gil so I can get a weapon? I need to be stronger. Thank you.

PS:I'm not a power hungry person, I have only fought 2 ppl, and I need to get stronger, so any donations will be appreciated.

I need money so that I can buy some stuff

Why don't you just do it like any body else, msot people have only had around 3 fights and most people don't have any weapons so i think you should seriously reconsider - just get it like anyone else, post and interest from the bank :p

Also, experience can actually be better than weapons ;)

Quite frankly no one here has any money so not many people can donate.... and there's not really such a thing as excess gil :p

How come the bank says there is like 36 million in it then earning interest or did I read that wrong? If there were a few thousand people in th bank but there was only a little over a hundred last time I checked so that means that each person has an average of 36000 in their account. I think the math is right but everything changes all the time so I don't know if the figures are correct.

What does AP and PP do in relation to fighting? Also are there any personal stores up or clans made yet and if so how do you see them?

Originally posted by Darth Eggplant

as a proud Alien Invader, not of the Irken Race, but proud Alien none the less I guess I am going to have stop being lazy and read this battle what not thingy. I will help out and would be happy to be part of the FTA, in fact I am already ready to do my part.

HEY! FT! I made an avi and siggy for you

PM me and give me your email so I can send it to you.:D

Its great Eggie. But can you make me the avatar with the face part of the sig:) . Thanks

And the council thing. Is the donating departemnt:) of gil that is

Originally posted by legameboy

Father Torque, leader of the Wind Monk Tel'Quissier, Will you allow me to join this o so holy quest in earnesty to help others? :)

I Father Torque King of the Wind Monks grant thee legameboy thy right to help thy in thee quest in earnesty to help the people of our kingdom:p

Modern english. What a weird form of literature:D

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

Okay, I'm just gonna say this. If I get The Ogre sword, I'll be on the fight squad. I just don't wanna fight with my fists...its boring. Of course, if we get paid for fighting I'll do that too.

I get 33 damage with my fists! Lets see a sword do that!

I was reading this topic and thought to myself...WHATS A FTA/FTF WITHOUT A LITTLE BIT OF MöBIUS BERRETA!

I'm back to beg for gil and weapons/ but I heard that you get gil for posting and I wanted to make sure that it's true so, is it?

And I'm going for a real good sword, I don't care what, I just want it to be good, real good lol.

I'll join the fight squad if you'd like ^_^

Peace out my hommie g dawgs.

Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

I was reading this topic and thought to myself...WHATS A FTA/FTF WITHOUT A LITTLE BIT OF MöBIUS BERRETA!

I'm back to beg for gil and weapons/ but I heard that you get gil for posting and I wanted to make sure that it's true so, is it?

u get 2 points for evey post:D

Originally posted by Lord Siraious

that is all I have been getting per post over the last 3-4 days

Well I hope they make the bank so that it doesn't reset during transaction or no one around here is going to have any money and Sam is going to be spamming us to heck!

The FTA needs to raise some money before we can get a store. It also needs a record keeper for the Fight Squad, but thats a ways away, eh?

And I've only been gettin 1 gil too. Which means my account is bleh cuz of all the times i've died.

If you look at the stores there are some funny ones there. My favorite was Nose Pick or something like that. I don't see how much damage they do though so I don't know why you would want to buy one. Also Rogue's store (think it is a Rogue) had a lightning rod for 1400 or so and you can buy one for 1300 in the regular store so why would you do that?

BigTeddyPaul

Archived