Home

Father Torque Armory

Father Torque

Originally posted by ZBomber

I'm gonna add a new rule, as Co-Founder. :D

If yo are seen spamming for gil, you will be disqualified from FTA. ;)

No fair ;-;

And does this mean that FTA is a go? Because if it is I could really go for a weapon.

(Also, could people donate me some gil so I can get a shop up please? I have to stop battling and save my money >.>)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lil Killa

I have seen u spam some:rolleyes:

That would kinda suck if u broke your own rule:D

I haven't spammed. Show me one "recent" post, and I'll think about lifting the rule.

And, its not spam if its a short post, some posts pass, for example, a joke. you don't want a bunch of words. But, for just stupid things, like randomness, thats spam.

Dark, the FTA will be up more, once we get more peopel to donate gil, and a battle team lla set up. ;)

Originally posted by ZBomber

I haven't spammed. Show me one "recent" post, and I'll think about lifting the rule.

And, its not spam if its a short post, some posts pass, for example, a joke. you don't want a bunch of words. But, for just stupid things, like randomness, thats spam.

Dark, the FTA will be up more, once we get more peopel to donate gil, and a battle team lla set up. ;)

Alright thanks, and may I point out that...this isn't as popular as the points system thread...Maybe you could expand your ideas on rising it ;)

Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

Alright thanks, and may I point out that...this isn't as popular as the points system thread...Maybe you could expand your ideas on rising it ;)

Yeh, i'm waiting until i see Torque on MSN, but I think the spam rule is goodm but if he doesn't like it, I can easily delete it. :)

Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

Yeh, i'm waiting until i see Torque on MSN, but I think the spam rule is goodm but if he doesn't like it, I can easily delete it. :)

Originally posted by BigTeddyPaul

If you look at the stores there are some funny ones there. My favorite was Nose Pick or something like that. I don't see how much damage they do though so I don't know why you would want to buy one. Also Rogue's store (think it is a Rogue) had a lightning rod for 1400 or so and you can buy one for 1300 in the regular store so why would you do that?

BigTeddyPaul

Actually it was the same price, 1300. I don't know if the store's coding has been finished yet, so that could've been just an experiment.

Incidentally, all the items like Nose Pick and Hemp Sword have a Buff of zero. ;)

Originally posted by Kanjo past

Can normal members make our own store?

Normal people can make their own store, you just need 2000 gil to buy it, then you get 10 slots free to create whatever you're going to sell, and I think when it sells out, you create more of whatever you'd like, but I'm not completely sure because I myself do not have a store yet ;-;

Wow... big thanks to Shotokan. He just donated 4000 points to me. I'll put those in the bank, and I'll talk to Father Torque, and we can think of some things to do with it. Thanks again! :)

And, Reclaimer, we aren't giving thigns out yet. We are sitll setting it up, trying to get a battle team, and a shop first. ;)

You know... I was thinking... Since the point donations thing was a big thing, how bout we donate gil instead? I mean we can help fellow members get what armor or weapons they want and even help some newbies to the system get started! What do you guys think? O also I can help out with this armory thing :p.

Archived