Home

Father Torque Armory

Father Torque

Ok. Just a little foot note. Stop Spamming guys. The FTA will be closed if any more spamming occurs. Im not gonna write anyone up now. Just consider this a pre-warning :)

On to more important things. I am reading what agen terminator has to say and have thought long and hard. I dont want to ruin the battle system. So i decided that the FTA will be only a battle squad. This thread will be used for recording and posting your battle. Also for arranging the battles. And for signing up. I will ask the mods and admins to re-open the FTF, for gil donating. And the only people who will receive money, are the ones the join the battle squad. Since, we need people and if we are gonna help them, i think its moraly right for them to chip in a bit. So i will need someone who will organize all the members of the battle squad into lists. Someone to record battle stats that people post and put them somewhere, and someone to lead the FTA battle squad. Im talking about the most experienced fighter here. So basically. You get paid by the FTF to battle. Kind of a neat thing. So, I will make this final, when me and z and the new president of the FTA. LIl Killa, (since i told him he could be someone important a while ago( decide that it is the best way. So me and z are in full control, and he is second. I hope no-one is too mad about the switch of plans :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

questions for FT

inquiring minds want to know

(a) there is a kid in Invader Zim called Torque

does this ring a bell? any relationship?

(b)ever since I joined I have wanted to know

curious I guess, what's with the KFC fettish?

not being judgemental,

just want tog et to the deep down dark meat

pieces in da bucket o yor life FT;)

Ok, Lil Killa. You are the Prseident and you are second in power in the battle squad. Im still looking for the all mighty leader with tons of stuff. And a very high level.

And Eggplant. You are Vice President. Since you donated to me every day when the FTF was around;) . And the question (A. I got it from a game called Full Throtle. Its a Lucas Arts biker game. And the original leader of the gang was named Father Torque. So i am Father Torque. Since it sounded catchy. And (B. I guess, the whole KFC craze is. That i ummn welll love chicken. I always thought chickens were cool. When my mom told me a story of how a headless chicken chased around her barn for like 10 minutes. I couldnt stop laughing. Then i went to KFC on my birthday. And i ordered a 6 piece bucket with corn a taters. And i was like wow. This is great. So i devoted my forums identity to KFC. And plus colonel sanders has a tight beard. And it was the first thing that came to mind when i had to choose an avatar. I hope that explains it. Actually im gonna right a thread on my KFC life:D . SOunds like a fun idea.

And im not getting response from admins. On the FTF and FTA thing. But i will keep trying.:)

Originally posted by Father Torque

Ok, Lil Killa. You are the Prseident and you are second in power in the battle squad. Im still looking for the all mighty leader with tons of stuff. And a very high level.

I will be getting some new items in a a few weeks. Oh an thx for the position:D

Originally posted by Dark Mercenary.

-Coughs a bit- Ahem -coughs again- :p

So, this means that the FTA is a go then, so what are we waiting for?

We are waiting for more people to show interest.

Torque and I are in charge of the Battle Squad. However, we both are low levels. I just bought a Bloodsword, Thunder God's Glove, and The best dagger, and i'm waiting for energyblast to be avaiable again. I also made my own shop. ehehehe. ;)

Anyways, if someone can battle me (no wage) so I can toughen up for the Squad. I haven'rt had many battles yet. :(

Yes im affraid Z is right. No-one is really intrested in the FTA. And it is sad. But we have agreed only Battle Squad. Since donating gil is just to hard right now. Not enough members, and its alot more confusing than the FTF. So, i guess we are all Battle Squad. And to totally not reck the point of the FTA. The high people will get occasional weapons if they really really need one. And the low will have to earn their way up by getting over a level 10 for the time being. I hope this goes ok.

-Father Torque

Archived