Home

Riddle me this...

C Shutt

Why do you suppose KKK members have yet to experience any kind of popularity as video game villains? Don't get me wrong, I enjoy shooting Nazis as much as the next guy, but variety is the spice of life. If a prominent developer were to release an FPS where the main cannon fodder are Klansmen, they would have my undying gratitude.

Discuss.

killing people for having certain opinions is like killing people for "different" colors ..

some cool treatment would be better .. (what was it Marcus Wallace said to ZED.. with these crackheads ..??)

but how about dont use the time do erase KKK in a virtual game .. ?? what should this bring out?

ps. we have iraqis here in germany .. believe it or not wearing "White Power"-Shirts :confused: .. and saddam is a nazi too ..

so.. i may be wrong .. but we dont need a game to solve these probs ..

• 3 weeks later...

Our society has a bad case of double standards.

My fiance is considered racist by his crew because he happened to fire a black guy for being under the influence of drugs.

You would think that this wouldn't be a problem? But people have to say sh!t so it is.

You can bet if they ever had this kind of game - it would mean HELL for the makers. I can just imagine the LA riots now....

Archived