Home

Little question on difficulty

Rjaniz

Normally I don't really struggle with beating games, but RPGs I usually find that I haven't taken enough time to level up properly and wind up getting my butt whooped when it comes to stronger enemies. (an example would be FF8, I got all the way on the third disc with no upgrades and 2-3 GF...but I digress). This game seems to be....easy.

Maybe it's just the way I "understand" this game, but so far, I haven't had ANY problems with ANY beatable enemy. except that Rancor, he was an interesting 10 minute stare down.:D

So, I gotta ask, has it been this smooth sailing on everyone? Or did I finally land on a game that just works well with my playing style? I hope I'm not sounding braggish, but I'm getting worried that i'm NOT getting my butt kicked. It's not normal for me and RPGs.

Well i'm here:

I've just settled the "Romeo and Juliet" Dispute. Those droids in the temple were a bit of a pain, but nothing a few gernades couldn't handle. I suspect there was a trick with the computers, but all the combinations I put in were wrong. So i had to waste the droids. Pity really.

So it does get harder? Good. Was afraid the universe was going to let me get away with it. Whew, surprisingly, I'm glad to hear that. Strange huh?

trust me it does get much more difficult the further you get in the game regardless of the difficulty level you selected at the beggining. It took me about five minutes to solve the rancor problem and that has been the only real challenge for me so far, but i have noticed that the enemies are quite a bit harder to kill once you get to Dantooine and they get smarter too. So believe me you should run around getting into battles so that you can level up your characters. JediJosh80

Archived