Home

How to beat the Rancor in Detail

JediJosh80

How effective was my suggestion for beating the rancor?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How effective was my suggestion for beating the rancor?

• Very Effective
    • Effective
    • Somewhat Effective
    • Not Effective

I have noticed that a lot of people are getting stuck at this particular spot in the game so allow me to allieveiate this problem.

First ensure you have a large supply of frag grenades, second you know that door you go through to get into the rancor arena? well stop just inside the door so that your party members are still inside that corridor. next switch to solo mode. once that's done walk along the left side of the wall and a couple of steps to the right of it. once you're in range throw one grenade only. once it explodes, if the rancor doesn't come after you stay where you are and start lobbing frag grenades. if he does come after you, run back to where you're party members are and that will cause the rancor to go back to where he was. wait until he gets back to his starting spot and then try again. keep trying until you find a spot where you can stand and throw grenades and he won't chace after you. it should take about 10-15 grenades all together to kill him, but trust me it's the only way to really get past him. I tried everything else, except for cheating. I don't believe in cheating. JediJosh80

P.S.> MAKE SURE YOU SAVE JUST BEFORE YOU ATTEMPT THIS!!! IT WILL SAVE YOU LOTS OF GRIEF!!!

lol... or you could get rid of him in 5 seconds by using the oder bait you get right outside the door to the rancor. get that then go to the corpse pile in the room, open it and hit x to put the oder stuff in there... leave to frag nades in there then close it up.

Archived