Home

Looking at baby names? Ever considered 'turd'?

ThunderPeel2001

http://www.kabalarians.com/male/turd.htm

Don't ask me how I found this but DO make sure you watch the audio/video presentation on how name=mind. I'll give you a quote from it:

So why does your name dictate your personality? You could also ask 'Why does gravity exist?'. The simple answer is; it just does.

I kid ye not!

Enjoy! :)

~ John

• 4 weeks later...

i went a looked up my name ..

The first name of Ray creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain. The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life. You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics. Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings. You have definite executive and leadership abilities, however others may find you to be rather forceful and uncompromising. More congenial business and personal relationships would result from being more tactful and more aware of the needs of others. If you sacrifice too much for material ambition, there may result a lack of harmony and balance in your personal life. Your health could suffer through ailments centring in the head. Also, the generative organs could be affected.

i'm pretty fly for a white guy ..

:D

what are your ops?? ;)

Archived