Home

adventuregamers

Nope, when I checked this brand-new thread nothing at all showed up. It seems to be happening all over LucasForums. I wouldn't like to point the finger, of course (not at all!), but I'm totally blaming the new "battle hack" for these problems and the downtime. :p

Count me in, chicos! I blame the South American dude for all the confusion he's created for me, leaving me puzzling and wondering for weeks on how to connect with the only real world... Adventuregamers! I'm sharpening my claws, now. Meow!

Just for the sake of truthfulness: the hacker was benign.

He just needed a little burrow on the server. It is the guy who RAN the server who should be shot. He was a questionable tyke to begin with - and in the end he formated the server for no apparent reason. Wait for Jake to reappear and explain the predicament in livid color, I can't say that I paid much attention when he was explaining it to me the first time around... and it was a long, looooong time ago. It is only natural that I would forget the specifics...

eh...

I don't know whose fault it is that it takes so long to fix now - now that the disk has been assessed as "fully recoverable".

I blame Santa Claus and you should too.

Originally posted by Kingzjester

Just for the sake of truthfulness: the hacker was benign.

He just needed a little burrow on the server. It is the guy who RAN the server who should be shot.

But we already began hunting! We can't stop now, can we? Homoludens, that one is escaping!

[sticks his leg out and trips Kingz as he tries to walk out of forum]

Who, this one, Zanthia? [pokes Kingz on the floor with a stick] Actually, he's benign as well......a little maligned too, but definitely benign. Besides, he wasn't the tool who started it all.

[begins sharpening his meat cleaver] Ha! that server runner dweeb will feel our wraths! We take no prisoners, and we bake our own brownies!

Kingz: "Um....please, sir. May I have some more brownies?"

HL/Trep: "Not now, kid. We're out of eggs."

Oh, how I hate that musical - notwithstanding my hatered, that is the line that I often quote... less the brownies... I don't feel like brownies right now... I've been at a pool party with a lot of pot and beer and margaritas and my tummy feels funny. Not now, not now, damnit!

Archived