Home

I hate work - STTCT (Sttct) vs. Redwing (Redwing)

Redwing

Redwing used her Butterfly Sword to deal 7 points of damage. Sttct tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Redwing taunts:

Ack! XD I thought you went offline, so I healed!

Ah well. I'll just use my "guaranteed to miss" butterfly sword. ^^

Redwing used her Butterfly Sword, but failed to do any damage to Sttct. Sttct begins to taunt Redwing! Redwing's anger grows by 15.
Redwing taunts:

I think you're angry now...check in the box ^^ it helps...I think

I'm not missing yet for some reason...but it's still doing less damage than fists...why did they have to give a bad weapon such pre

Uh-oh, looks like someone got mad. Sttct used her Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Redwing. Redwing begins to taunt Sttct! Sttct's anger grows by 0.
Sttct shouts:

"That's it, you are mad! No more Mr. Nice guy."

meh..thats what it says...let's see if she blows a gasket and keels over for dead if she misses

lol

Sttct tried to use her fists. Luck was with her, and she dealt Redwing 15 points of damage.
Sttct blasts:

LOL - well that was stupid.... now i'm not mad?? okay..you'd think it would have sent me over the edge....

i'm still going to attempt to use borasweord

longest.battle.ever.

Sttct used her Broadsword, but failed to do any damage to Redwing. Redwing begins to taunt Sttct! Sttct's anger grows by 10.
Sttct taunts:

I know...silly..

i hate how the button defaults to fists not the last thing you used. ack

well here goes nothing...

*stabs at redwing with butter knife

Sttct tried to use her fists. Luck was with her, and she dealt Redwing 15 points of damage.
Sttct taunts:

If this was real we'd look like two sissy's swinging butter knives at eachother and missing. Saying "I'm so mad at you " and then taking a swing and missing.

Most pathetic.battle.ever.

Uh-oh, looks like someone got mad. Redwing used her Butterfly Sword, but failed to do any damage to Sttct. Sttct begins to taunt Redwing! Redwing's anger grows by 0.
Redwing jabs:

If you ever played Morrowind, you'd know EXACTLY how that looks like. ^^;; :D

'no more mr. nice guy'...watch, nothing will happen. ^^

Archived