Home

Just Droppin' in to say... I got robbed

Reborn Outcast

Well hey everyone. Don't know if anyone remembers me or not... :D How's everything going here? I noticed the points system has been removed (thank god haha) and a "battle system" has replaced it. Sounds sick! I'll have to test it out whenever I get the chance.

Well, just thought I'de drop by... I'll probably be coming more and more, I'm coming to realize how fun these forums were for me. :) Bad news for me though... I got robbed about a week ago. The people who so kindly stopped by our house didn't take a lot of stuff (apparently, the cops said they got scared off by something because our Bose radio was moved away from the wall but not stolen) but they did however take...

MY NEW COMPUTER

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I was so angry when I heard this (I'm at my grandparents house in Georgia), but my dad said that the insurance company will refund the "current value of the computer"... which still means I'll have to pitch in to get myself a new one. :mad: Grrrrr.

Well, its good to post here once again. :D

*tells lackey's to return computer*

My bad, didn't know it was you...

But that sucks man...if you want I could, uh, arrange them to have a bit of an accident...if you find em I mean...their car could, yaknow...stop working when they're heading toward an abandoned building...or somethin...:p

Welcome back, in any case.

Hey, that sucks. I had the same thing happen to me once. It's actually a blessing in disguise if you have good insurance, though. They only stole my things so I basically had $2000 with which to buy whatever I wanted. I wouldn't have a ps2 or Gamecube had it not been for them. Whee.

I know you probably don't see the bright side to all of this, but I do: At least you are in Georgia, the same state as me :D

I'm sorry about your loss though, man. Maybe the crooks will be stupid enough to get cought and your computer will be returned to you.

God that sucks. I caught some a-holes sneaking into our shed, and they ran like their life was on the line. But then my grind rail($250 custum built pro rail) got stolen. A-HOLES!:mad:

I know who did it, and they have been reported to the athoritaes!

Originally posted by Thrackan Solo

Dude....thats totally sucks.:(

Find the people who did it. Find Them.Demand the computer back. Then kill them. Simply kill them.

Yes, Pour lava down their pants, take your computer back, and some of their things. ;)

Welcome back, Reborn! :D It's good to hear from you once and a while! :cool:

As for being robbed, time to do somethin 'bout dat! Everyone, grab any weapons you can find! It's man-huntin' time! Mista T's gonna teach them suckas about PAIN! :mrt::twogun: :twogun: LOL :p.

Been awhile outcast, WELCOME BACK BUDS ^_^

Oh and another thing...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY STOLE YOUR NEW COMPUTER, YOUR A LOSER! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidds kidds, tough luck :(.

(PS. FOrget what the others said, nuke russia and the states! it's the only way! >.>) -Runs-

Tupac. Been awhile outcast, WELCOME BACK BUDS ^_^

Oh and another thing...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY STOLE YOUR NEW COMPUTER, YOUR A LOSER! AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidds kidds, tough luck .

(PS. FOrget what the others said, nuke russia and the states! it's the only way! >.> ) -Runs-

All I can say is...:eyeraise:

I cant understand that post. Maybe its above my intellect.:joy:

Well... to look at it from a different perspective...

A: It's good that's all they got. While expensive, computers are replaceable.

B: Good thing no one was home... good thing in case they were violent. Good no one was hurt.

But C: go kick 'em in the balls if they ever catch 'em!!!:cool:

It suuucks. I'll find those bastards, eat their intestines, drink their liquids, smash their bones, burn their flesh..... It's problem with you guys: you have too much glass in your houses. My home is a fortress with foot walls, small windows (to see if enemy is moving close), and 2 steel doors. Once a robber tryed my door, couldn't deal with 1 not mentioning 2. But if he entered he would not enter my room which is always closed and I'm the only one who's got the key (I keep it in my stomach and hurl it every time I need it). If someone would touch my pet (computer) I'd killl him and all of his relatives and would become an avenging angel to all of his legacy AAAAAhhhhhhhhh......Piccata? Piccata! Picattatta tatta!

I am Cornholio! I need picatta for my bunghole!Are you treatening me? My bunghole will not wait!...Bargarajjjaaaahhh!!! I am Cornholio!!....

Archived