Home

Coleman Trebor released

Psyk0Sith

Looks like i forgot to add the caps.jpg file so the caps are not visible in version 1.0, i re submitted the file so everything should be fine in version 1.1 (keeping fingers crossed)

Thanx to Crowy for pointing out the invisible caps.

Well mistakes happen, sorry.

Originally posted by The Cheat

will you be able to port this model for jedi academy because it is so awesome and i would love to play it in that game

All JK2 models will be useable in JA. Nice model Psyk0Sith! I haven't been browsing the modeling forum for awhile and then I took one look at Trebor at I was amazed! You should write a tutorial sometime on how you make these amazing models!

Originally posted by Matt-Liell

All JK2 models will be useable in JA. Nice model Psyk0Sith! I haven't been browsing the modeling forum for awhile and then I took one look at Trebor at I was amazed! You should write a tutorial sometime on how you make these amazing models!

Thanks Matt! :D

As for a tutorial: there's no real secret, i just apply what i learned in the Joan of arc tutorial...maybe i have too much free time on my hands ;).

And yes JO models will be compatible with JA, no conversion needed i believe.

do you know what size coleman trebor is on the scale thing?

Here's the settings I've added to my tckmodel.cfg:

"coleman_trebor" 1.16 1.0

"coleman_trebor_darkside" 1.16 1.0

"coleman_trebor_vm" 1.16 1.0

I used http://starwars.com/databank as a reference (2.13 meters), so it should be accurate. :)

Thanks again Psyk0 and crew for this fantastic model!

It helps take the sting out of plummeting to my doom whilst on Nar Shaadda - now I just say to myself, I'm playing in character! :p

Archived