Home

Coleman Trebor released

Psyk0Sith

well, the skin's head is likea mirrior, like if you want to put a scar on his eye, it'll be on the other eye, so the only sith thing you could do is maul tattos, which is over done. but what about bushy eye brows? the wispey mustache? big black top hat and cloak and pale greenish skin! tying young women to rail road tracks! Yes, the classic look for a sith...

why couldn't you just size him up to where you like his height? who cares if you're off by a couple centimeters

No one says you can't. But since I went to the trouble of doing the math, now you don't have to. :)

Besides, in my experience it's a lot different when you run a public server. If anyone complains so-and-so is too tall or so-and-so is too short (you'd be amazed what people complain about) I can simply point to the official website and tell 'em, "Take it up with George Lucas."

well, those are the newbies whom can't beat me.

Actually some fans just want things as faithful to the movies as possible.

I happen to be one of them. If that makes me a "newbie" then I wear the title with pride. :)

(Not sure what that has to do with beating you, I'm just glad it hasn't gone to your head. ;))

I despise anything under .75 because that's WAY to small.

1.16 > .75

Personally, I despise Yodas which look like they've been cross-bred with Shaquille O'Neal. To each their own. :)

Anyhow, back on topic... great model guys, I'm really enjoying it. Thank you!!!

if you're going to be true to the movies do it ona server that isn't FFAing and playing the game

and if these Yodas with two saber staffs and a jetpacks are being true to the movies than I'm George Lucas

the point is scale modeling isn't really a MUST have in any mod, it's nice, but more trouble than it's worth with it's abusers

if you're going to be true to the movies do it ona server that isn't FFAing and playing the game

Huh? Not exactly sure what that means, but I'll run my server how I see fit thank you very much. (I am paying for it after all.)

and if these Yodas with two saber staffs and a jetpacks are being true to the movies than I'm George Lucas

Can't argue with that. (Still don't wanna see a six-foot Yoda either. ;))

the point is scale modeling isn't really a MUST have in any mod, it's nice, but more trouble than it's worth with it's abusers

Well that's your opinion and you're certainly welcome to it. Of course no one is forcing you to use mods that feature scaling or join servers that apply it.

Anyhow, this discussion is getting way off topic. May I suggest starting another thread or taking it in private before a moderator intervenes?

Archived