Home

17th was my birtday!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by AGemma

I recall a four or five page long topic at the forum, about wether or not Emma was a slut, so that's the reference. I didn't feel she was, struck me as pretty normal, LOL!

if i quote myself correctly from that thread

"Emmas IS NOT a slut" (both of them...:p )

--------------------------------------------------------------

Stark feels so real...

funny thing...

I started playing the game in the summer while outside and inside there was PLENTY of hot...:D

I REALLY felt i was in the game dew to that fact...;)

Originally posted by Homoludens

I've been spared. I drink martinis, not that plebeian piss water Kingz is so mad about. :p

Oh, spare me! How stereotypical. The queer guy's hip. Don't forget that you're the one who started this whole beer charade with that überidiotic exclamation.

Besides, I'ven't had any beer lately. I've been getting most of my alcohol in my gay friends' place and they make some mean cocktails.

See, Trep, I'm hip too... if only by association and osmosis. ancient.gif

Originally posted by Kingzjester

I've been getting most of my alcohol in my gay friends' place and they make some mean cocktails.

See, Trep, I'm hip too... if only by association and osmosis. ancient.gif

You go, girl!!!!!! ---- Erm, I mean ........heh_heh.gif........very good. Very good.

Happy B-day deadworm!

I'm always reminded of emma on the forums when I talk to emma in TLJ hehe, it could be name, or the positive attitude like you said, or maybe they're just both such nice people ;).

P.s. Pleto that last quote in your sig is great! Of course, that whole part of the book is just hilariouss! :D

Originally posted by AGemma

I recall a four or five page long topic at the forum, about wether or not Emma was a slut, so that's the reference. I didn't feel she was, struck me as pretty normal, LOL!

heh, must have missed that. Speaking of sluts, DAMMIT, emma, I *just* missed you in mirc yesterday, I need to give you da gossip! hehehehe

Originally posted by Homoludens

I've been spared. I drink martinis, not that plebeian piss water Kingz is so mad about. :p

Cognac. (And I'm not even legal yet. Who knows -- by the time I'm 21, I'll probably have escalated to only drinking champagne of a strippers tits.)

oh yeah, and happy belated b-day deadworm. jeez, this guy acts like he's special or something. who honestly cares whether it's this dude f***ing birthday or not. i mean, f***.

what, it's still on? crap! *click*

Originally posted by twifkak

Cognac. (And I'm not even legal yet.

Mmmm, I haven't sipped cognac in a long time. But I guess passionfruit Alizé counts, if only marginally.

Who knows -- by the time I'm 21, I'll probably have escalated to only drinking champagne of a strippers tits.)

:confused: Does that bring out the flavour of the champagne better than strawberries?

Deadworm, apologies for my rather confusing and inexplicable postings earlier in this thread. I hope you had a very happy birthday.

I'm best ignored.

On a side note, it was my birthday on the 11th. Although every day seems like my birthday. :) But you're all probably taking my advice now and ignoring me ..................... or already were anyway.

On another side note, I drink only Bavarian beer now (preferably Franziskaner or Hacker Pschorr weißbier or my favourite, Andechser dunkles weißbier - although the latter is only obtainable in its purist form from the faß at Andechs monastry which fortunately we don't live too far from but unfortunately have only been to once in the last 2 years.................... but fortunately going again in August............. which begins on FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!)

Sorry™! .............. Or did I already say that?

Originally posted by curacao

lmao! I find it hilarious that you're a year older than me and yet not legal yet .. US drinking laws are OTT .. I've been legal 3 years :)

Tamz, you can't be legal, the government would never allow such a thing. :p .............................. oh, you're on about drinking laws. :D

Deadworm: 36C and sunny .................... which is kind of odd as it's 11.30PM right now and I'm not at the North Pole. :confused:

I know, Firefoot, it's unbearable (at this point Tamz is laughing at us and calling us wimps probably).

We've had temps of 33C to 36C for 5 days now and there's no let up. The 6 day forecast is exactly the same, blue skies and not a drop of rain in sight. Saturday and Sunday are going to be 35-38C. It's 9.20pm now and still 30C outside (feels like 40 inside).

And I've been having to work late all this week too- the Spaniards at least get a siesta (looks enviously at Jaf). :(

Still, only 5 more working days and then 2 1/2 weeks off. :)

Archived