Home

I know you guys chose the Crafters Retreat but...

Iwok

I like the destroy missions on Corellia. I think Corellia is a better place for our MAIN city.

There is no reason why we couldn't expand. We could have leaders of each city, and Corzip(wraith) be the leader of all.

The Crazed Durni and Durni lare destroy missions take about 2-5 minutes each. With the Durni Lare, I just shoot it, kiting about 6+ durni's, until it is destroyed, then sick my pet on all of them.

omg theed is a huge lag city... umm but kaador or whatever that city is called on naboo has some 1500$ missions that are only like 500m away from town which is reall good.

On other note.. Crafters Retreat is nice it should be the home =) nice and peaceful. I thought we was trying to be away from everyone? iunno thats what i thought

Besides the 5min walk (how do you think it is for us non Scouts :D), what's wrong with the Crafter Retreat? Flat land for Kilometers (I've walked down to the ocean), resources (I've found everykind that I need), and it's isolated, so people wont bug us until the PA hall is built.

I personally hate Theed, but everyone is different :)

I just hope we have the ability of adding a shuttle of some sort to the player city because it is wayyyy too long of a run between the crafters retreat and a town for me to run 3-4 times a day.

Jan and I were discussing having a house setup somewhere near a city where we can add a bunch of vendors so maybe Iwok can have his house in Theed and we can use it for selling goods out of.

I think even after we have a shuttle going we are going to need a place near a real city to sell goods. I would rather pay more money for a local item than have to travel by foot or shuttle somewhere else to find something cheaper. Money is to easy to get in this game so unless we plan on underselling 95% of the people on SS I dont see people using our shuttle just to come browse our shops.

i may not be a part of the Associates, im still deciding if i wanna join. Any way, i do feel that crafters retreat is a bit out there. i think you should move to a more central location, and find what planet everyone likes best as a home, not where the best missions are etc.

I myself liked corellia but I also like the crafters retreat. Now I've been doing missions on Naboo and there way out there but I like doing them and I have no problem once so ever but I can't wait to have a shuttleport and then in the space expansion mabye a starport.:p

[edit] and yes theed is a HUGE lag city. I also hope we can have mission terminals when we have aour player city. :thumbsup:

Murashu,

I like the idea of a vendor house near a city, but the vendors have been nerfed. Only the owner of a house can place the vendors, and you can no longer trade vendors (as of 3 days ago), so basically whoever owned the house would have to run all the vendors and make sure everyone receives their sales.

Yeah, great, now the Devs are working against us aswell. :rolleyes:

Fine, I could be willing to sacrifies my house so you can place your vendors in it. And I'm sure we'll be able to give you enough insight into them that you can check up on them from time to time.

OR...

I'll start learning merchant trade, which I'm thinking of learning anyways, and then I'll buy the items from you, weapons, armor, furniture, whatever, and then I'll sell them to other people. :)

K-Mart anyone? :D

Look people voted and the decision is the crafters retreat. If you don't like to run well then you don't have to come to the PA Hall except for meetings. Everyone likes different planets so build a house there and us it.

I understand what everyone is saying about having to run far far away in order for people to buy stuff. THe only solutions I see are 1 build a house somewhere near a city or 2 just sell your wares in front of a spaceport.

People just because we build our PA hall in the middle of no where does not mean you have to live there all the time and stay there all the time.

I personally would much prefer a PA hall in the middle of no where versus a PA hall and town like the IGS city just south of Bestine on Tatooine. (this is the town where Tead the weaponsmith lives) this town is huge and it is always full of people either running missions through there or with tons of people wandering around. I want the PA hall place to be something of solitude where I can get away from the crush of people and their yells every 5 seconds.

Look you cannot satisfy everyone so learn to live with it or leave (not trying to sound harsh but this is the way the cookie crumbles)

Uhhhh... I dont want to be mean or nething, but i never said i hated the crafters retreat. I like the area. I just said that next to theed was an open area with great senery. I actually prefer having a place like the CR.

I love our town. The other day, about 8 members showed up, and we just sat around BSing. I had so much fun :).

I expect you're going to get an email sometime soon though Wraith. Don't back down! Negotiate! We can work out a compromise, or kill them :).

I personally dislike Corellia. THe cities feel like jails, and the scenery is bland to ugly at best. Plus, I run into WAY too many smugglers and thugs there looking to kill me.

Exactly.

Naboo, as far as we know, is peacefull, or atleast more peacefull.

Corellia, however, if you go by the continuity, is going into a dry season. It's wealth is failing it, and criminals, pirats and other villians are moving in. CorSec will not be able to resist them very well as they used to. As business' are starting to fail because of the increased crime-rate they'll have less and less resources to draw from.

Eventually, the whole system, which includes Corellia, Selonia, Drall, and Talus & Tralus, are going to be controlled by a crime syndicate, but that is years and years from now. :) After the fall of the Emperor, so I don't expect we'll see that part in-game. ;)

But my fear is, that once the Space Expansion comes out, the space around it will be more dangerous due to pirat activities than around Naboo.

This has been my number one reason for not completely wanting to place our PA on Corellia ever since the first topic was made about where to place it.

People have been thinking too much on how Corellia was:

Wealthy, has it's own security force (not sure if it spans the entire sector, or just the system), has great economy, multiple shipyards in orbit which seems reknowned thruout the galaxy, and produces great ships.

... instead of how it is and will turn out:

Crimerate is going up, business' are failing, pirats roam the system making journeys between Corellia and Talus dangerous, CorSec is getting weaker as the Galactic Civil War is raging on.

It still has it's great shipyards though. Not all about Corellia is as grim as it may appear in my post here.

I was hiking to monia from the pa retreat today....i did it because i wanted to explor naboo alittle more......so as i was walking i relized how nice it is....i found that on my way to monia i hiked over enormus mountians and over flat plains......it is very peacfull...the butter flys are alwasy flying and the flowers are always around you....it was very nice....i found a spot between the retreat and monia that was totaly flat...it was almost to flat...then i said to my self...this would b an excelent pa location....but i thoght a little more and i am proud to say the pa location that we...(and i say "we" loosly)....are at is perfect....we have hills around us...and a couple of vallys...it i nicer than just a boring plane field.....i like the location alot.......i just wanted to say that....

BTW-i also found darth vaders fortress between the pa location and monia....its good to see if your an imp....because you actually cant enter unless you are an imp.. but if your not then i ahve a tip....if some one tells you that they can get you in through a glitch...dont listen to them.....i trusted a fellow and sure enough i walked through a wall and got in....but i couldnt get out.....yeah i got a screen shot of vader but i still couldnt get out....so i had a guy kill me...yes it was easie...but thats only because the noob insurens thing is on...but i am telling you do not try this you will get stuck and someone might not get you out....:eek:

If you get a shuttleport out there it will rule. I'll come and visit all the time. Its that incredible walk that keeps me away. But I need a house, so for now im gonna setup outside of Theed. And i know theed is big, but with my 56k i dont lag unless it rains..

Archived