Home

Now Let's Dance, Cupcake. - Redwing (Redwing) vs. Jedi220

Guest Jed

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear to deal 10 points of damage. Redwing tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Jedi220 shouts:

*pulls out machine gun*

Dodge this.

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear, but failed to do any damage to Redwing. Redwing begins to taunt Jedi220! Jedi220's anger grows by 14.
Jedi220 jabs:

Got that last part right :D

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear to deal 11 points of damage. Redwing tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Jedi220 taunts:

muahaha!

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear, but failed to do any damage to Redwing. Redwing begins to taunt Jedi220! Jedi220's anger grows by 15.
Jedi220 taunts:

You're female? :eek:

:p:D

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear to deal 10 points of damage. Redwing tried to dodge, but was not successful.
Jedi220 blasts:

Yes, I come from a long line of agile people :p

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear, but failed to do any damage to Redwing. Redwing begins to taunt Jedi220! Jedi220's anger grows by 11.
Jedi220 jabs:

If this doesn't kill you...

I dunno :p

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear, but Redwing dodged! Jedi220's anger grows by 14.
Jedi220 taunts:

No more scraping! Stabby-stabby time! XD

Jedi220 shouts:

I'm mad! :p

Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear, but failed to do any damage to Redwing. Redwing begins to taunt Jedi220! Jedi220's anger grows by 5.
Jedi220 blasts:

OMG, you said Holy monkeys!

You're my sister! :eek:

Uh-oh, looks like someone got mad. Jedi220 used his Mythril Spear, but failed to do any damage to Redwing. Redwing begins to taunt Jedi220! Jedi220's anger grows by 0.
Jedi220 blasts:

I want blood!

[/hans_moleman] :D

Archived