Home

show of hands people?

Ryokirah

man, it took a couple tries at the end... but i finally beat it as a super-pillar-of-light-with-head-thrown-back-nobly-towards-the-heavens jedi

not even malak could stand up to my jedi tank

i probably would've gotten through it faster but it's my roommate's game and he plays it every day after work. show of hands have you beat it yet and as what side of the force if not both?

Can you only romance Bastilla if you have good persuasion or force persuade? I really want to :D Don't laugh you know you want to too. And if you guys want to witness something funny read below (If you haven't got to the Leviathan yet.)

Equip Bastilla with nothing for Armor or clothes just leave it blank. Go back to action screen and look at her. HAHAHA I might be wrong but she's pretty sexy for a computer game character...

Don't say I'm sick cause I know you thought it to...or even did it before this.

Originally posted by Ryokirah

man, it took a couple tries at the end... but i finally beat it as a super-pillar-of-light-with-head-thrown-back-nobly-towards-the-heavens jedi

Same exact thing here. I just beat it about 10 minutes ago. Ahh, what a great game and the ending movie was great.

Can't wait to be evil now. :dev11:

Archived