Home

Jedi Academy Release date CONFIRMED

Darth Stryke

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Borlath Mon

Uhh....guys...do -do- know that Amazon.Com's been listing September 16th as the US release date for the past three weeks, or so, don't you?

Yes, but as I've said in a previous thread, Amazon.com took preorders from my wife for Obi-Wan for the PC and Duke Nukem Forever in Fall 2000 with pre-holiday ship dates ... so that is why we look for 'confirmation' from sources without a vested interest in grabbing pre-orders.

Mike

Originally posted by GC256

Some guy from LucasArts, Brett Totsi (?) said that the game will be completed in a week or two and released in early-mid September.

Brett Tosti, who has been around LA for some time, and was producer for JO (and I assume JA). Where did you get that info - at ComicCom? Or ...

Mike

Patience is a virtue,my mateys.Wait,wait,our time will soon come,friends.

I should be waiting for the game,whatever it is,and I have to wait an additional 1-3 months for the game to be shipped to my country.You guys have it on the day it comes out.I have to wait.What an unfair world.

I read somewhere that the release date for PC was the 16 and the xbox was in november. sorry but i cant remember the exact day i have been searching the net every day since i heard of JA!!! this game looks so good!!!! if its half as good as JO i wont be dissapointed, exept it wont ittl be 2x better at least!!!

MTFBWY!!

Lord Koulsar.

Originally posted by Lord Koulsar

I read somewhere that the release date for PC was the 16 and the xbox was in november. sorry but i cant remember the exact day i have been searching the net every day since i heard of JA!!! this game looks so good!!!! if its half as good as JO i wont be dissapointed, exept it wont ittl be 2x better at least!!!

MTFBWY!!

Lord Koulsar.

I think that is as good as we have seen - Mid-September for PC, and November for XBox.

And I agree ... the game looks very good ...

Mike

To Kenn Hoekstra of Raven Software:

Originally posted by YOURS TRULY, ME!!!

Hey Kenn, I've been receiving numerous reports that

Jedi Academy will be released on September 16th. Can

you confirm that date as the official date? Thanks Kenn!

From Kenn Hoekstra:

We don't have any official date yet, but if I had to guess, I'd say it will be before September 16th. The only official date is "Fall 2003" and that could really be any time from August to October.

[/Quote]

So there you have it from Project Administrator himself, Kenn.

Originally posted by HertogJan

Hmm... I'll start playing right away too, as soon as I have it :) And I'll own you all, MWUAHAHAAA!!

Actually, I'm allways kind of a mediocre player :) Still I'm having lots of fun :)

Oh yeah?!?!?

Then I'll see you in the middle of the kill list!!!!

;)

Mike

Originally posted by HertogJan

Seriously, we should organize a LF competition or something :) Or a ladder ;) At least we know who we're fighting then!

No ladders for me thanks ... I'll just fall off and hurt myself ...

;)

Seriously, I'll be too busy playing all the games coming out this fall ...

Mike

I should have already thought about this, but games are released on Wednesday, not Tuesday. September 16 is a Tuesday. Basically, it is the 17th because now the Lucasart's site has the date, OFFICIAL, and it is Wednesday, September 17. That means I will get it Sunday the 14 or Monday the 15 since I have a friend who works at my local EB. Well, unless I preorder from Lucasarts to get the free License plate thingy. Go check it out!

Archived