Home

*SPOILERS* The Final Battle w/ Malak

Imran

the key is planning ahead with force powers

i made sure i had force immunity and cast it anytime he destroys it with that force destroying power. force armor helps. just make sure your healing enough with life support packs in between him sucking more health. with the tubed jedi.

how do you destroy the tubed jedi?

i went up to them but... i could only 'use' them

i just kept killing him till he sucked em all and killed him again.

I had to use my last health packs on the deck right before facing

Bastila.

so have none left :(

Also, I am level 13 and can't level up to get these Force powers. You advise I just run like all heck and destroy the tubes, heal up with force heal as fast as possible before trying? I got some stims, but they don't help against lightning.

Hey Hey

Some Tips For Defeating

Malak

Are A Couple Little Things Ive Found That Seemed To Help

1.)Life Drain or Death Field Force Ability, Why Fight Him Seven Times?

2.)Med Packs, Med Packs, Med Packs

3.)After You Defeat Him Once, He Runs Off To Heal, Why Hes Doing This Force Heal Yourself, Redo Your Shield, Use All The Stimulants You Can

4.)If You Can Force Breach Him, And Also Invest In Force Immunity If It Isnt To Late

5.)Dont Be Afraid To Run Around And Heal If You Need To, Even Jedi's Run =P

6.)Go Darkside, Hes Much Much Easier If Your Darkside, The Darkside Is Stronger, More Powerful, Come To The Darkside, Use Your Passion As A Weapon!

Sorry Forgot

7.)Grenade Him To Death, Its Real Cheap But It Works, Use Concussion Grenades, Or Those Gooey Greandes And When Hes Stuck And Cant Move Thermal Detenator Him To Death, Frag Grenade Him To Death, Pick Your Poison, Grenades Own Malak

Hmm..I am a Dark Jedi (as dark as you can possibly go), but I still can't kill the Jedi tubes. I think you may have to learn Force Absorb to do it, which I never did.:mad:

I am going to give it another shot though. Around the 7th absorption, I am out of med packs and life support packs, and he just beats the living hell out of me.

Originally posted by CodyB4000

Hmm..I am a Dark Jedi (as dark as you can possibly go), but I still can't kill the Jedi tubes. I think you may have to learn Force Absorb to do it, which I never did.:mad:

I am going to give it another shot though. Around the 7th absorption, I am out of med packs and life support packs, and he just beats the living hell out of me.

Life Drain or Death Field will do the trick. Whether or not you can heal yourself as Malak does is not known to me. I would hope so, I mean, otherwise its unfair.

Lightsaber throw will do the trick for a neutral or Light Jedi as well.

i've said this in many other posts, but i just wiped the floor with malak. my only problem was when he stunned me with his sabre attacks... i had to hope it would wear off so i could get a life-support-pack into me before he finished me off. but as for dueling... i was doing approx. 15-45 damage in one shot, and with master speed and flurry i had 5 attacks per round. force immunity to cancel out his force powers and he was almost a joke. i killed him 7 times without much of a fuss.

Archived