Home

pics (spam)

FK | unnamed

Originally posted by Cowboy

Yeah bitch.

nice of you to come into lucasarts forums and show us your warezed version...

btw IP has been logged and reported.

enjoy your day asshat.

btw next time you go insulting people maybe you should actually get your facts straight before you stick your foot in your mouth.

I never said I had this or even typed out a single line of text as a matter of fact. I was sent a couple of links to some pics so I shared them, wow big crime there...

:rolleyes:

If you say they are warez pics I will take your word for it, but try to act like an adult when dealing with people.

Believe it or not, sometimes people just like to share information that is passed along. Be it a pic or whatever.

well

Considerring I cannot get my facts straight on this issue, and what more - the most probable 'excuse' of one such as you, would be "I received these from a friend and wanted to share" -

make me feel I didnt go too far.

bitch and asshat taken back tho.

I dont usually curse :D

I've posted here since the day jk2 came out and if you look at a lot of threads in this very forum you will find I am one of the loudest supporters of Raven here.

If you say they are from a warez version, I will take your word for it since you and the other guy fliped out over them.

I don't follow warez news so I had no clue.

Originally posted by FK | unnamed

I've posted here since the day jk2 came out and if you look at a lot of threads in this very forum you will find I am one of the loudest supporters of Raven here.

Interesting..

yet you chose to show these pics under a newly registered name, and not one you have from the day JK2 came out :p

it was just six pics, a couple of a few mp duels a game menu screen and what looked like cut scenes and in game stuff from sp.

and yes it was off a site, we people who play this game still (I know this is hard to believe, but try) sometimes share news and information with each other.

a guy from a clan we play with showed them to me via the IRC channel we were in and I had not seen them before so I shared them.

How the hell I'm supposed to know it was from a warez version when it's just a screen shot of a new mp duel map and two guys fighting is beyond me but obviously the two guys who flipped out knew somehow.

Like I said, I had no intentions of causing trouble, I was simply trying to show people some cool stuff I had never seen, so even if they are not leaks I retracted them of my own free will.

funny thing is though, how did you two know these were from a warez version?

oh well, I don't really expect you to answer that but like I said, my mistake and pics removed.

Good call on removing them

We knew instantly it was from a warez version because we know about a version that's been leaked, and people download it.

How we know?

being the official mirc channel operators of Jediknight games has its advantages :p

Originally posted by Cowboy

Good call on removing them

We knew instantly it was from a warez version because we know about a version that's been leaked, and people download it.

How we know?

being the official mirc channel operators of Jediknight games has its advantages :p

Well, I'm glad you know exactly what the pirated version looks like, because to someone who has not downloaded it those pics look *no different than the dozens I've seen posted over the last few months and nothing in them even remotely screams "this is not an official release pic".

good thing we have all these people who can identify in game screen shots from a pirated version on hand, although I'm sure none of you who actually knew what those pics were, knew because you had downloaded it.

;)

Archived