• Golden Nuggets
    • Cron Flakes
    • Coco-Pops
    • Ricicles (sp)
    • Barto simpsons-os or something
    • Other
    • Yoda (still post)
    • I am lock-jawed and don't eat no cereal

Since we all know the most important meal of the day is breakfast/morning food i decided to have a battle-to-the-death of cereal :D

For me it's Golden Nuggets.... They're just brill, since alot of people are american, post your american cereal delights! :D

If you don't take cereal then you're a bad person and deserve to be back-blunt-spooned across the face. -_-

prod_04.gif

Now I'm annoyed with myself. :mad:

I wanted to vote Frosties, but I didn't notice it at the top of the list, so I voted Corn Flakes instead. As they're essentially the same thing. Then I noticed Frosties. This paints an innaccurate picture of the breakfast habits of the Swamp. I apologise.

So from this point downwards, please subtract one point from the Corn Flakes total score and add that point to Frosties.

Thank you.

Oh, and yeah, Zoom's right, where is beer? It's got hops and stuff in, can't it count as a cereal?

B.

Originally posted by •-BLaCKouT-•

Now I'm annoyed with myself. :mad:

I wanted to vote Frosties, but I didn't notice it at the top of the list, so I voted Corn Flakes instead. As they're essentially the same thing. Then I noticed Frosties. This paints an innaccurate picture of the breakfast habits of the Swamp. I apologise.

So from this point downwards, please subtract one point from the Corn Flakes total score and add that point to Frosties.

Thank you.

Oh, and yeah, Zoom's right, where is beer? It's got hops and stuff in, can't it count as a cereal?

B.

Its not that important. :p

Most people don't even vote on polls. ;)

Z, I know it ain't that important ;) I was only kidding (sorta).

besides, if I get a little peeved over trivial matters, it somehow stops me getting really annoyed over bigger things. Like a safety valve. I think. Only dafter. :p

Anyway, I voted Corn Flakes, and I do eat them, it's just I prefer Frosties and I was setting the record straight. And now I've gone and made a far bigger thing of it than was ever intended. And now all you good people will think that I get wound up over cereal.

* breathes deeply *

Anyway, it's not that important. Not unless Agen works for Kellogg's or something.

:pB.

Archived