Home

Neo model

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

What's up your ass??

Wudan, like every one else is fed up with you're arrogant attitude, when you can't even model and all you do is beg to beta test models (which I doubt you even know how to do properly) and only want to "beta test" them so you can get them before everybody else, so there is nothing up his ass he just feels you act like an idiot (and so do I!)

Although your post does not contain any direct flames, I kindly request you from flaming other members of the forum, even indirectly.

Originally posted by Hellfire Jedi

What's up your ass??

I'll try to keep this breif and in context of the situation.

1. Well, you assume that because someone is using MilkShape that they can't model. I'm not sure if you know what MilkShape is, so I'll let you in on a secret: It's a modelling program.

2. Being rude really doesn't help the models author. My light-hearted jab in your direction clearly was not worthy of your quick and obviously over-intellectual response: I am awed.

In short, please, for my sake, keep your responses down to my level, I had to go find a dictionary to understand what you were trying to convey.

PS - this is another light-hearted response.

On a special note, I hope this model gets completed, it looks really cool.

Hello. If you continue, this thread shall be locked. I think I made myself clear in the warning I gave you. If this is not the case, and you still refuse to comply, let me know so I can proceed.

Archived