Home

Neo model

Darth_Kitty

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok. For those that would love to know this...

He will be ingame in a few days. Thanks to graves. HOWEVER, the requester asks if I don't release it till his level is ready...So...beg him not to do so and it will be released.......

Cazor

Please release it , theres so many neo reloadeds being made , and there taking to long . The jk2 people need a great neo skin so please reconsider and send it to jk2files.com as soon as humanly possible.

Oh by the way Darth Kitty , your avature (dont meen to sound gay) its cute , god damn what is that cat doing to me, its cuteness will consume me aghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!:eek:

Because, i asked darth_kitty to make the model for the mod... and thats what i intend to do. It also builds up anxiousness for the mod to come out... and thats what makes people excited about mods. So yes, i have talked to darth_kitty about this and im thinking its not going to be released until after the mod is released, which shouldnt be too long, so stop your whining! :)

I can feel it: the model is finished, lies on the pc of cazor, waiting for 1 (!) f******g level that he calls a "mod", then an accident happens, maybe his pc crushes and he is losing all his data or he get sick of finishing the map and he stops his work. Good bye, Neo model!

Now thats being self centered and selfish cazor. Look ill be frank here , no one really wants that stupid mod anyway , most people enjoy multiplayer more then singleplayer , due to the fact they can interact and show off skins and models and moves. Just release the model at a secret sight or something seperate from the mod , and release the mod with the model on a popular sight like http://www.jk2files.com . In other words give the people what they want , a sneak peek at this spectacular mod your making so people can get a feeling of what they are dowloading . think about it.

Archived