Home

Neo model

Darth_Kitty

I think all you people need to be a little more nice. None of you have seen what we have so far for this Mod... Ill think a thread showing most of the pics for those who think i am just releasing the level.

http://forums.massassi.net/html/Forum5/HTML/010214.html

And yes, its turning into a Mod. There isnt going to only be Chateau as the one single map. We plan on making the lobby, the park with all the smiths, and the subway. I really think you guys need to change your attitudes about this, because she is just showing a model for the Mod to see if you guys like it. You dont need to be yelling at anyone and making false statements like "no one cares about your mod" or this "sucks" or even "no one is going to download it" because until now, you havent seen WHAT THE MOD ACCUALY IS. I mean... i am on the dark forces 2 enhanced team... and we recently showcased the sariss model, and reaper does plan on releasing it just as a custom skin, its going with the mod. I think you all need to calm down and realise that this model is for a project and darth_kitty was just showing it for advice/comments.

I am not being self cenetered. Darth_kitty knew that this model is for the mod from when i asked her to make it. Oviously some of you didnt understand that.And i cannot stress enough about hwo this Mod isnt just my level. And yes RaSiN_HeCk, even thought peopel are dissing me.. im not going to change my judgement.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by RaSiN_HeCk

ahh yes... diss his mod so he'll release the model, good Idea...

*slips Cazor a 50 under the table* elease-ray ooner-say ;)

And yes, the mod is going to be released as soon as humanly possible... Right now we hace 5 modelers and 2 mappers and we are getting help from azymn (made forcemod 2) so that we can get akimbo guns and such.

It's Darth_kitty's model for Cazor and Co's mod. It is theirs to do what they like with it. He doesn't have to release it. If you have a problem with that, take your filthy complains and go pout in your room because you can't get your precious model.

Originally posted by Emon

It's Darth_kitty's model for Cazor and Co's mod. It is theirs to do what they like with it. He doesn't have to release it. If you have a problem with that, take your filthy complains and go pout in your room because you can't get your precious model.

I totally agree with you Emon, some of the things people have said on this thread sicken me, how can anyone be so ungreatful, this is Darth_kitty's model and if he wants he can use it just for himself, he thinks it is in the best intentions to release it with the the mod, and even if they aren't, thats not anyone except Darth_kitty's decision to make. I think everyone who has complained about this should be ashamed of themselves and should appologise to Cazor and Darth_kitty it is them who are making this for the community as a result of constant begging for Matrix modifications, I suggest that if you want this model so badly then bloody go make your own and stop behaving like spoilt brats.

To sum this up in a phrase the people who complaint about it being released with a mod are 'biting off the hand that feeds them'

I too apologize , it is not my nature to act like spoiled child , so I apologize. Also I have looked at the mod , and i strongley recomened any one who is being ignorant about this neo situation , to look at the fabulous work these 2 have put into this mod. It amazing the skill and graphic work and detail you did to the smallest thing. The guns and maps look amazing you 2 , continue your fantastic work.

Dooku, your not one to complain about being a 'spoiled brat' or people being ashamed of themselves, especially after the way you acted in a thread of your own creation (the one compairing america to Stalin Russia and the Nazi party). So quit acting like you own everbodies opinions

Other threads are irrelevant, he is still correct.

It's Darth_kitty's model to do whatever he likes with. We have no say in what happens, and we should not, because it isn't ours. He made the model with his own free time, he's not getting payed to make things for you. Downloading other people's work is a priveledge, not a right.

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

Dooku, your not one to complain about being a 'spoiled brat' or people being ashamed of themselves, especially after the way you acted in a thread of your own creation (the one compairing america to Stalin Russia and the Nazi party). So quit acting like you own everbodies opinions

My Political views (however contraversial they maybe) are my own and I have a right to express them in a place of political debate, however my political views can be completely different from my moral code (For example you can be a Communist and still believe that murder is wrong.) My moral view here is that people are actually insulting two Gameplay editors because they want to release their creations together for maximum effect, I don't know about you but that disgusts me.

Also I am confused how do I act as if I own everybodies opinion, the fact of the matter is the people who insulted Darth_kitty and Cazor's opinions are wrong, they should be greatful for what they are creating for them, (I mean does anyone demand that that Raven guy who comes here release some of the new models for Jedi Acaddemy early because they are done? and they will buy the game as soon as it is out?)

Originally posted by Aragorn_Ranger

Um dooku sorry to interupt , but you just said something about Jedi Academy models . You see i already have Jedi academy , and that would be great to put some new models into it , can you give me a link.

Aragorn_Ranger I urge you to edit or delete this post before a Moderator or Administrator sees it, or someone reports you (I won't) they will ban you if they do.

Off topic but you can use all you're JO Models for JA however there are no new ones yet.

Please edit the post though I wouldn't want to see you banned.

Originally posted by Lil Killa

Cazor u have a webpage or something for your mod so we can follow the progress?

Uhm... i don mean to be telling you guys to stop coming here anymore, but you can check the massassi temple showcase forum for any updates. Right now thats all we got, but if you keep checking i might update something. The reason i dont so it at every forum i go to is because... im lazy... so check massassi! :D

Originally posted by Darth_Kitty

Someone has me working on one. Well, here's a shot of it. WIP

12063.jpg

I'm the one that had you work on them =P

For the movie remember? lol.

It seems neo's comming along greater then I expected, to bad I havnt found this thread sooner ;_;

Guys, let's not get off topic here, so what if he insults people, wait till he leaves his house, jump him, burn his house down, when hes in the hospital come back and beat him again.

Accually that would be me.. i drive darth_kitty like a slave... erm... i mean...

Actually, I sent him a pm, asking for his snake model to be re-skinned for a movie that some friends and I were creating, but then he offered to make totaly new models, so I gave him links to refrence pics and he said he'd take up the job.

And I have to say that the neo is looking impressive.

Originally posted by MydnightPsion

Do you get off on insulting people? All you ever do is complain how ignorant the masses are.

I fail to see where my last post had any insults, it seems however you are being very vindictive towards me, and wasting quite alot of time on me, so to do you (and myself) a favour I'll just put you on ignore, Thank You for your co-operation.

Also it is a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Sorry, I posted another text here...

Um... I hope not to do Morphese, CAZOR wants me to do other models but I need to think about it. I am fixing the arms and the legs so that it can fit the JKII skeleton right. So I may be able to release it next week? I don't know. Beg Cazor to let me release it. As far as for the guy that I forgot about, hey, I'll send you the model when it's done. Sorry. I just forgot about that. doh!

Archived