Home

Swoop Racing on Tatooine

Tanjian

Anyone else having a problem with beating the times? My first race I clocked a 23:45. This apparantly makes both of the other times darn near impossible to beat. I've gone through and done every quest so far, and I don't want to stop now by not getting Nico to sign but I don't see a way to complete this one. Anyone have any advice?

Any help would be appreciated,

Tanjian

on tatooine, the times to beat are SET. not like on Taris where no matter what time you you get, they have someone get better.

i know this cause my tier1 time was better than their tier2 record.

the couple times on tattooine should be close to 23sec, the last one 22 something.

like he said, just takes practice. Always be hitting a speed ramp, shift properly and don't hit any obstacles and you should be flyin.

i think my top time was just over 22sec, but it did take about 10 tries to get used to it and beat the whole thing.

Tat is like 22.5 or something close to that. The first few times I played Tat my time was soooo high and kept wondering how people were doing better than I by like 7 seconds. It turns out that I kept avoiding all the little speed things on the ground because I thought they were debris. Stupid me.

All I can say is make sure to hit as many speed things as possible.

Don't change gears too soon because it doesn't work as well.

Don't run into anything.

BigTeddyPaul

• 2 weeks later...

Archived