Home

Is 40 to 60 hours of gameplay a good assumption?

TheBinx

How long did this game take you to complete?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. How long did this game take you to complete?

• Less than 10 hrs.
    • 10 to 35 hrs.
    • 35 to 50 hrs.
    • Over 50 hrs.

Well, before this game was released I read lots of previews saying that the game would offer around 40 - 60 hrs. of gameplay. I thought sweet. I've now beat the game and I did almost every sidequest I could find and I beat the game in 42Hrs. and 17 min or some where around there and I just wanted to know how long it took other gamers to complete this amazing game. You know just see how right they where when they said 40 - 60 hrs. of gameplay.

Originally posted by Zargon

allI have left is the sith planet then whatever is after that and I am at 27 hours, and have just about all sidequests

When you say all the sidequests do you mean all the NPCs quests and the quests when your approached by peope when walking around?

Just curious.

27 hours, that's pretty quick.:)

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't beat it yet - just got it Saturday - but given how far I am and how much I (assume I) have left, I'd guess that mid-40s or so is probably right. I'm taking my time, though, and trying to make sure I have all side quests completed before leaving a given planet...etc.

J.

Haven't beat it yet - just got it Saturday - but given how far I am and how much I (assume I) have left, I'd guess that mid-40s or so is probably right. I'm taking my time, though, and trying to make sure I have all side quests completed before leaving a given planet...etc.

J.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived