Home

'It's been a while'

Donnie Darko

Hey eveyone! Whew, it's been a while since I have had some time to come to the boards - I've definately missed it. Well here's what's up. I retired my first character, Fiba'ona Takalyyn, the red Twi'lek, and I am now Kretoo Nostrik, a purple/blueish Rodian Artisan. I am excelling fairly fast. After about 4 or 5 days of playing I have almost mastered artisan. Right now I am working on building up my Business tree to get Merchant. My plans for this character are to become a Master Weaponsmith, Armorsmith, and Mercnant - I did the math and it is possible. Combat was never really my thing for those who are concerned why I had such a dramatic change in my character - and besides, I am absolutley loving crafting in this game, it's fantastic!

At the moment I can make full suits of Bone Armor and I get quite a bit of XP crafting it too. I'm sure you heard this from Vega as well, but it takes a lot of bone and hide to make it. So, for all of the scouts out there I am in desperate need of bone and hide - quality is important but any donation is a good donation. Right now I am opperating out of Theed and that's where I plan on doing all my work. I've tagged all the minerals - even after the new resource change - from around that area and they are pretty close together so it's a good spot to work out of.

Another thing - I am very interested in helping out our wonderful leaders in building and organizing the PA. So, if you guys ever need anything just send me a tell.

Hmm, if you haven't heard beginer crafters, like myself, have it hard. All the players that burned through their professions practcically own the market and the newer crafters are struggling with money, but I still get a pretty steady income, so I can't help out much with money issues, though I am still keeping up on the tax. I am interested in getting a house but I don't need one quite yet and I'm not looking for much - I like Ebik's model, it would make a good little shop.

Ok, so there's an update for you all! Remember Scouts, if you are on Naboo or around Theed just send me a /tell so we can arrange a drop off for Hide and Bone, for those who are interested. See you in game!

Archived