Home

How do u get past the Rancor on the upper lvl sewers?

NJdevils2488

1. (the cool way) is use Mission (the tw'lek gurl) to use her stealth mode and walk over to the pile of corpses then leave the grenades in there and switch to give items and put the odor stuff in i think its systhsized odor or somethin like that. this way leads to a really cool cut scene.

2. you can just throw grenades run up the tunnel, throw grenades, run up the tunnel, ect. til hes dead.

I remember there was some experimental poison that could have killed it. But i found out after i killed it ... I cheapped it ... got like 10 frag granades threw one ran back up the Rancor then runs back threw another ran back up .... etc. 10 should do it.

Here is the detailed way to use the cool way of killing the Rancor beast.

The coolest way as #1 pointed out is to use the smelly potion or whatever it is and a gay grenade that sucks (Ion or something of the likes) because u dont want to waste a good grenade if u dont have to. When in the Rancor's room look for the corpse in the pile, walk up to it press "A" to use it and then press "X" the "Give items" button. Then scroll through your inventory and put a Ion grenade in. Use the corpse again and press "X" again. This time put in the smelly potion. Stand back and watch proudly.

Have fun.

Archived