Home

The hair of the humans

T-0NIC

I just grabbed some screens from 3DGamers.com - most are rehash, some from GameSpy, but there are a few different ones, including looks at different color Twi'leks, and female human Jedi - one with nearly shoulder-length blond hair, the other a brunette with her hair in a bun on top of her head.

I really ... REALLY ... like the variety I'm seeing ...

Mike

Oh - I just noticed, in that same screenshot pack, the female jedi going against the Rancor (this pic is from GameSpy) has her hair in a ponytail ... but someone needs to feed those girls a cheeseburger!

Also, looking at the pictures the saber hilts for most are reasonably sized.

Originally posted by Prime

I'm hoping they will let me go with a shaved head. Mace Windu wassup! :)

Is there a distinction between shaved head and just plain bald? Do you expect to have stubble by the end of each mission ;)

Mike

Can you modify hair so that you can have the hairstyle you want? Or do you have to take a head and remodel/reskin it so that it has the do that you want? I actually like the hair that anakin had in episode 2, or even obi-wans hair in episode 1. Kind of like the jedi crew cut. Or even something like a spike hairdo.

Originally posted by T-0NIC

I was wondering: does anyone know how many hairs can you select to your character? I´ve seen a screenshot with the hairs of a female human (pony tail, etc....).

But how about male human? Any ideas?

Again, this is human female, but check out http://www.gamingfiles.com/screenshots/7/others/academy_052.jpg , as it shows 8 different female human head concept drawings.

And Typer_Durden ... I think the basic answer is no. You can choose from the available options or make your own through a method I don't know ...

Mike

Archived