Home

Hi! Just introducing myself...

Hi, I just joined this forum...

I have been looking for an adventure game forum like this for a long time...

Let me introduce myself, I am a hardcore adventure gamer, I even play old text / interactive fiction games.

I've been playing adventure since the days of the Amiga 500 and my first adventure was Monkey Island...

Oh well, no need to tell you my life story! I'm just happy to be in this forum.

:D

Originally posted by Tanukitsune

Hi, I just joined this forum...

I have been looking for an adventure game forum like this for a long time...

<snip>

Oh well, no need to tell you my life story! I'm just happy to be in this forum.

:D

Welcome aboard! If you think this forum is cool now, just wait until we get the actual adventuregamers.com site back up and running. Well, I say 'we' but what I actually means is wait until the people who actually control the server get the real adventuregamers.com back up and running :)

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome!

-But what is Battle hack, Reclaimer? Is it like ZZT or D&D?

-I'm not playing much now, Skinney Minnie, but on Monday I start my vacation and I will probally play a lot!:)

I wonder if strating a thread for game suggestions would be a good idea? I could spend hours deciding what to play.... :rolleyes:

-If you want to know where my name is from, DomStLeger, its from Japanese folklore, its tanuki + kitsune (fox), it is said these creatures are mischievous and they are shapeshifters....

I just hope I'm not too retro for this forum...:sweat:

(Oooh I love the smilies here!)

I'm glad you asked Battle Hack is an RPG where you buy weapons Armor ect.And next week we are having a Tournament so build your guy in the User CP. Also we're trying to make this on the Annoucement board to get more people and it cost 10 gil to get in Prize money is:

1st:1000 gil

2nd:500 gil

3rd:250 gil

Hope you join PM me if you want to.

Archived