Home

Shak Ti model released.

Hellfire Jedi

As I'm sure you all noticed she has no team skins( the ancient copy of photoshop I have prety much sucks) I like the face but the clothes could stand to be improved so if anyone is interested in skining her go for it. I think with a little bit of creativity she could have an awsome sith variant.

in some sad news the temporary copy of 3D S max I have has

expired, so until I (a) save 3,495.00$ (b) get a new computer

© find a way to remove whatever little nugget 3 D S max left behind in this computer that tells it its already been here, I won't be creating anything new.............sorry:( :( :(

I am actually not waiting for his Saesee Model to come out. Well, I am, but I want his **** **** model first. :D It is another jedi, but I am not sure if he plans on releasing it now that he is having problems 3ds Max. If you wanna know who the other model is, you gotta check the screens with his Plo Koon model, also at pcgamemods.com.

Aaron Smith you are the god of understatement your models are absolutely brilliant especially for the short amount of time you had. I´m definitely looking forward for the release of Saesee Tiin, Eeth Koth and Agen Kolar. I hope that you can solve your problems with the tools you use and will make even more amazing models like those so far.

If you are going to model Adi Gallia you could even make Bultar Swan and Stass Allie because they wear almost the same clothing it would just need different textures and heads to realise them. Think about it and keep on the good work.

Archived