Home

Back to school. Back to school

Clefo

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 things I want to do this year.

Order a pizza directly to my seat during an assembly - this is a minor idea I wanted to do last year, but there was an odd lack of assemblies.

Mulch the school - the prank too good to wait until senior year.

Originally posted by Clefo

... to prove to dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch pack packed, my shoes tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight!

Yes, for those of us 18 and under and aren't home schooled or homeless, its about time for school. I have 13 days left in my vacation. (If you're some spoiled East Cost brat who is going to post: "Ha ha! I go to school in September, you suck!" I should point out that I get out a month earlier than you, you schmuck :D)

So what are YOU planning for the upcoming skool year?

What do you mean East Coast? West Coast people do too ;)

Well, not me. College starts August 25th. But high school does.

Ahhh yes. Never returning to school again. This will be the first August when I dont have to start classes again. Its going to be werid thats for sure.

Well, I guess I should not say never returning to school, because I do plan on getting my masters and possible second degree sometime. Go back for some night classes eventually, but I can not afford them anytime soon. My girlfriend will be starting classes last week of August, she just finished second summer sessions so she is taking a needed break. Then she will be graduating in December. Congrats to her.

No! I don't wanna go back to school...I want to stay home and play Star Wars Galaxies...oh well...we go back to school in August 27...I dunno why, New England usually starts after Labor Day, but the school system here is...cruel...you need to be in school BY 7:25 or you're tardy and just to make the bus, I need to be out the door at 6:30. Yup...homework again...:(

Got my schedule today... Here it is

1. Co Ed Phys Ed 1-4

2. American Government 1-2

3. Physics 1-2

4. PC Management and Maintenance

5. English 7-8

6. Student Government 1-2

I'm kinda(very) miffed that I didn't get Sign Language 7-8, despite the fact that I put it down as my FIRST and ONLY elective. I'll probably drop PC Management and Maintenance to become an aid in a level 1 class, if I can get credit for it

My Killa of a schedule... :(

Zero hour - Jazz Band

1st period - Advanced Band (I'm gonna be so tired after those two)

2nd period - Romans/I & II Corinthians

3rd period - AP English *shudder*

4th period - AP American History *shudder*

Lunch

5th period - Pre-AP Chemistry (with the worst teacher EVAR)

6th period - Pre-AP Calculus

7th period - Study Hall/Speech

I'm lucky to get in that period of study hall... I can get the jump on all that homework. It'll be like college... cept not. :(

Got my schedule today, I'll be going back in 23 days...

Period A - Spanish 3-1

Period B - Accelerated Chemistry L1

Free Period

Period C - English 10 L1

Period D - Drama Workshop

I hate drama...and to top it off my English teacher this year is the same one I've had for the past 2 English classes...:|

Oh yea, and my periods span about 80 minutes each, except for the free period, which lasts around 40 minutes. Lunch is 20 min.

:D

Archived