Home

Raise your hand if you think Calo Nord is a cockbite

Owl

Argh! I HATE that guy! First, I tried running into him on Kashyyk. Kicked my butt. Then I tried running into him on Tatooine. Still kicked my butt. I got farther with the battle on Tatooine, but I was still defeated. Keeping in mind I've got two Jedis and HK-47, all using energy sheilds, with the the humans using those alcrity(sp?) thingies, Bastila's doing her "burst of speed" dealey, my guy has a saber in each hand, using Stasis and Whirlwind whenever he can, HK-47's script is set to "Grenade Guy", and I usually start of the battle with a concussion grenade. I can kill his little buddies off pretty easy, but Calo is immune to EVERYTHING. It's really starting to tick me off. Stasis? Doesn't work. Drain Life? Little to no damage. Stabbing him repeatedly in the head with a double-bladed lightsaber? Go ahead, take off a measly 3 HP. At most.

I just hate that guy so much! How am I supposed to beat this guy?

Y'know what? I take back what I said before. I love Calo Nord. He's my bestest pal in the whole freakin' world. Believe me, he's much more fun when he's dead.

MWA HA HA HA HA ha *hack* *cough* AHEM!

Sorry about that.

Call me a wuss but I find it hard to do some of the dark side things, like kill some random person who is innocent, even if it is just a video game.

Although com raven is right if you mean xp, and credit wise. I'm updating my guide right now to include xp, and credit totals you get for doing quests the dark, or light side way. The dark side is way easier.

Take Largo's bounty quest for example.

If you do it the Dark side way, for kill Largo you get 400 XP, then the bounty money.

If you do it the light side way, you get 110 XP, yet you lose 200 credits (or 150, if you made him give you the 50 credits before paying him)

Terribly unbalanced, I don't think there are many quests in the game where you get more xp/credits for the light side.

I find it harder to do the dark side stuff too, i don't like how the emotions of the other characters are affected by it. they're all 'OMG, HOW COULD YOU =( ' and have a sad tone in their voice, and it gives me a guilt trip!!!!!! lol!

I killed Nord my first time, he was pretty annoying (used 4 advanced meds) but i wont. I had Carht and Bastilla with me.

Bandon was sooooooooo ez. Now that i have jolee i just stasis everyone and beat them snotless while they sit there.

Originally posted by StarWarsPhreak

Calo Nord was a piece of cake. And Darth Bandon was easy too... unless the Dark Side is stronger than the puny Light Side :p

Same here and I was pure lightside.

I killed both easily on my first try.

And R15, I get those same feelings as I am playing through as dark side now. I feel so......so.....evil.........:(

:dev11:

Archived