Home

Official FTII-related news

Just to let everyone know, Full Throttle II has been officially delayed by about 6 months to a Spring 2004 release. I know Mojo's had this up for a couple days now, but I wanted to make sure everyone heard. I double-checked this with Tom and Ronda at LucasArts, and they confirmed that Spring 04 was now the target.

Also, for those who haven't heard, Tom Sarris is leaving LucasArts to take some time off and "just chill." Tom's head of PR right now, and nobody knows yet (not even him) who will be taking his place.

Originally posted by tabacco

Just to let everyone know, Full Throttle II has been officially delayed by about 6 months to a Spring 2004 release.

Sam & Max Freelance Police is also scheduled for a Spring 2004 release. They probably won't be fighting for the same gaming crowd (except for the old farts fans like us), though.

Originally posted by Swordmaster

Sam & Max Freelance Police is also scheduled for a Spring 2004 release.

Sam & Max 2 will probably end up getting delayed too, you know that :) Though from what I saw at the San Diego Comic-Con it seems they *have* been fixing things up a bit with that one. For instance, Max's teeth are now their rounded lovable selves, not those triangular terrors we saw in the E3 video.

- Jake, at Sarah's house.

Archived