Home

Dear Diary: SO LONELY

Natty

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by bgbennyboy

Natty, why dont you get a blog for things like this instead of posting a new thread every time?

What the hell is a blog? And considering that half of those topics had died, now correct me if I'm wrong, but what happened to the whole "letting a post die" thing?

Some people aren't happy unless they have to bring people down.

Um... many threads here..

1 - Pats Natty's back its ok.

2 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 - Um, fences, never heard that one before.

4 - Greek? How about JAPANESE? There I can help. :D

5 - so did you go? When is the concert? Was it or will it be? XD

Hey.. a party.. Thank you ROY!!!!!!!!!

*Roy and Ray got drunk immediatly and all the other stuff, now they're wearing natty underpanties (ui) on the head*

hoy Ruy helb mui wees thead poshd.. paes.

Uiuiui nardy , yau are hier twais .. nui id mushd be foer ur faef dimes..

Originally posted by bgbennyboy

Blog Blogger

Seriously, you should get one. You can write down all your personal, teen-angst stuff there, shove a link to the blog in your sig and anyone who wants to can go and read it.

lol. thats a nice advice mr. bgbennyboy. but one thread like this is enough. let's avoid natty's handsome stories spreading in the whole net.. :xp:

Natty.. Yeah, Chris is sooooooooo trashy. but on the other side not. she is so alterable in her style.. that's what makes her so 'interresting' and flashy if you want.. ;)

Oh .. and what's up with the greeks? :naughty:

Being 21 is cool. Happy (belated) birthday, Natty.

Hope things go okay for you and that guy. I have just another week to wait until I see my boyfriend again since he lives in Wales, and I live up here.

Nevermind, if I get into this course it shall put an end to all of that having to wait!

Hey Natty - do your stuff onwith Das!!!!!!

Hey Natty - do your stuff on Das!!!!!!

i think that'd be kind of inappropriate.... but enough on that topic. and no, i'm not greek. you'd never guess what two...nationalities or whatever...i am. never. unless you looked in some thread somewhere that i forget what it was about... but i'm sure you wouldn't want to waste your time like that.

Sorry, I wasn't here for the beginning of this thread, snuggle boots....but I just wanted to say

Nattsy, I 'wuuuuuuuuuv' you. You're the shiznittle bam snippity snap. (No, I don't actually talk like that)

But cheer up, Nattster, we can't have someone like you down in the dumps.

I reckon that you're clearly half Norwegian - Half Italian Das

no, but i'm half something and half something else. and when you say norwegian, you're close, it's somewhere in that scandinavia area... if that is scandinavia. which i'm pretty sure it is because in the game risk, scandinavia is made of up the area with norway, sweden, and finland in it... but i don't want to talk about risk again *shudder*. and the other half isn't european.... it's somewhere in the east part of asia....

and are totally infatuated with Morten Harket from Aha

umm...okay....

and love Pasta so much that you'd sell your little brother for a bowl of the stuff!!!

i do like pasta....but that's not the only situation in which i'd sell my little brother....

Swedish/Pakistani

no... the other scandinavian country. and i'm not pakistani...but one of my friends is. and he's british as well. i'm talking farther east than that. south east. and the east part of that country. except i'm not really that country.... i'm one above it. when you hear "asia"... you think... what? no, not filipino or japanese. the other one. not mongolian.... no, not korean, either.... no thailand or taiwan... the first one that would come to mind. except my dad was born in malaysia, not in.... the country. yeah.

and...yes, i love morten... actually i don't. i have no heart. there's a black hole there instead.

actually, that was me, (the actual das mole), but i figured i'd better say something relevant because we're getting kinda off-topic. plus, i absolutely have to say something relevant because i got yelled at for welcoming people to the forums by saying ":newbie:s rule!", and then was told that if i "didn't have anything relevant to say, then i shouldn't post". but i guess neil can give people welcome baskets while darth groovy hands out blue milk, but i can't simply welcome somebody. :¬: i guess welcoming people to the forums isn't that important anymore, huh?

Archived