Home

Kind of jedi are u?Light or Dark

NJdevils2488

What kind of jedi are u Light or Dark?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of jedi are u Light or Dark?

• Dark
    • Light

Originally posted by Dragon.X

I am the light because i know any dark jedi come my way there light sabers and crystals are mine.So if i find any of you dark jedi your all dead.All the light jedi ban toghther and we can kill the sith and the dark shall be gone forver.Blah ha ha.

:rolleyes:

Good luck with that.

hey genuis did you ever think i could just you force world wind and then throw light saber

hmmmm, would that work if i had the same attacks also? *evil grin* plus you would be able to do that when u r grabing your neck, and trying desparately to get air!:D

I am the light because i know any dark jedi come my way there light sabers and crystals are mine.So if i find any of you dark jedi your all dead.All the light jedi ban toghther and we can kill the sith and the dark shall be gone forver.Blah ha ha.

Oh, yeah. Some Light Sider you are.

when well the light side learn that do the right thing isn't always the best. and dargon you can get crystals by being on the dark side. i know when i was close to the end i had so many of them i just sold them for cash. and what power you have doesnt matter your skills is what matters in a real fight.

• 2 weeks later...

Wait a minute, so you think, that you, without any backup, that you can take on the billions of Dark Jedi in the Galaxy? Because if that's the case...

time to die!

The first time I played, I beat it as an evil guy. I accidently got Light Side points twice. :evil6: Now I'm playing through as an evil chick named Darth Revan. I can avoid those Light Side Points and it's fun when I say, "I'm not Darth Revan, I'm Darth Revan!"

Choke on this Light Jedi!:lightning

All in all, if I had to choose one path to follow in the game, it would be the Light side. Why? I'll explain.

-SPOILER-

The reason is that you get treated better by your peers as a light side character. And as a dark side character, you get nagged at by almost all of them, which is annoying as hell. As a light side character, it feels good to help people .. well .. some people. As a dark side character, there were just some parts where I felt like a jerk for doing bad things, or I just couldn't do them at all. Also, you don't have anyone to aid you asside from maybe Bastilla, Canderous, HK-47, and T3-M4(willingly that is ..). Even when you join the Sith, you don't officially join them until after the game is over, which doesn't help you at all. I think the dark side aspect of the game could have been a lot more fun if they had given you more dark side allies. For example : The Sith on Manaan, and Korriban. If you were to finish the quests on Korriban and become a Sith, when you go to Manaan, it would have been pretty cool to have the Sith back you up, and the Republic talk trash to you. I was so pissed off when I did all the missions on Korriban and found out even then I wasn't really an official Sith. And another thing, as a dark side character, you could tell off all your friends, and they'd still stay there, even if you asked them to leave ... how annoying lol. There wasn't enough freedom in the game that there could have been, but I still loved the game anyway. Okay ... I'm rambling. Sorry. Just my opinion.

*Shakes head* Honestly, who are you Light Siders trying to fool? The Dark, or yourselves? You always want to challange us, and keep listing ways of how you could beat us. Why do you people always do this? I know why. Because you're scared, and you try to cover it up by saying you could beat us blindfolded, without your major organs, and on a tightwire. And you can get away with it, because there is no online play. If there was a way we could face all you, you know we would beat you to a pulp, and would cower in the corner.

Isn't that against the Jedi Code, anyway? To lust for blood? There's another reson you want to fight: Because you love the feeling of crushing your enimies to a pulp. You all love the powers of the Dark Side, and you want it to be yours. But of cource, all you Light Siders are zombies of the Councle.

But here's my whole thing: Who gives a ****? I don't care if you can beat me, it dosen't matter anyway.

I've been playing as a gray jedi like Jolee. I neither embrace the Jedi or the Sith because both extremes are stupid. I do what I need to survive. Plus it gives me access to both sets of force powers with very little penalty. I help who I want, not because I'm supposed to, but because I want to. If I deem that someone must fall to my lightsaber to protect the goal of the mission, so be it. As far as I'm concerned, the lives of a few people won't get in the way of saving the galaxy. The end justifies the means. And when my quest is over, I'll dissapear back into the shadows.

-CBOSS

:lsduel: That sounds like a good idea, but if you read Shadow Vorn's posting, you'll know that if you do anything wrong, those stupid jedi with the exception of Jolee [doesn't nag you, you nag him, for a change] will give you S#$@ about how evil it is and if you do good things in the presence of HK-47 he'll say how much he would like things to get bloody, which is actually very funny!

Archived