Home

Focus groups demand violent new Gigli ending

01GIGL.2.184.jpg

Gigli Focus Groups Demand New Ending In Which Both Affleck And Lopez Die

HOLLYWOOD, CA—Focus groups at advance screenings for Gigli, a romantic comedy starring Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez set to open nationwide July 30, have demanded a new ending in which both stars die "in as brutal a manner as possible," sources at Sony Pictures said Tuesday

full story, The Onion

OMFG LMAO!!!! Owwww! My....stomach....hurts.....

I was in New York for the last week and I saw an actual Onion newsbox thingy, where you could pick up the paper for free from one of those little things on the street with stacks of papers in them. I had no idea they printed it as well!

I have yet to see a good movie whose title I can't pronounce (not counting foreign films). I mean, how are you supposed to get "JEE-lee" out of "Gigli"? Anyway, I heard today that Sony is pulling the ad money from Gigli's campaign and using it to promote Bad Boys 2. At least they quickly acknowledged defeat and are moving on.

My work has the onion blocked. So I can't see what is supposidly going to happen to them. Does anyone really believe they are actually going to get married or do you think it is just a publicity stunt?

I for one think its a publicity stunt. Seriously, wasn't this girl married a few months ago?

Archived