Home

What the?

Father Torque

Hmmmn. Know everything is back to normal. But when i logged on Physch0sith and some other guys had their name in bold lettering. And i checked the profiles and half of them never posted. And it seemed to be in the range from m-p. But its better now. Maybe my comp was meesing with me:)

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hmmmn. Know everything is back to normal. But when i logged on Physch0sith and some other guys had their name in bold lettering. And i checked the profiles and half of them never posted. And it seemed to be in the range from m-p. But its better now. Maybe my comp was meesing with me:)

It probably wasn't your computer. It could have been a glitch, like those people who joined in 1969 (o.O) and have no posts. :)

Actually, it probably was his computer.

His connection probably has high latency, or packet drop, and if his browser isn't up on tcp/ip standards, it might just not care when that happens. That could make him loose a </b> tag somewhere, resulting in more names being bolded than should be.

Originally posted by matt-windu

Actually, it probably was his computer.

His connection probably has high latency, or packet drop, and if his browser isn't up on tcp/ip standards, it might just not care when that happens. That could make him loose a </b> tag somewhere, resulting in more names being bolded than should be.

Um.... sure. :)

I thought that it might be LF, because it could say they were mods in their profile (but I guess it didn't ;))

Archived