Home

Some big business :)

The other day I found a copy of the Last Express (in mint condition) in a second hand shop for.... 5.95€ and I just sold it on the net for 35€ :D

Anyone had a similar luck? :)

P.S. I just hope that that guy doesnt read these forums... :D

:(

Lucky you...

I sell my stuff on Ebay for half price and still nobody wants them, I only sold a DVD for 5 € and the buyer felt he got ripped off.... I cost me 10€....

I guess Jaf has a copy... But I don't...:crybaby:

The best I did once was getting Eric the Unready for 1$:D

of course jaf has his own copy protected in plastic box and into some safe made from diamonds....

If he had sold his own then my mystic Last express organization would have burst into his house and force him playing ALL the adventures in the world

:D

(i LOVE having my loved games in 2 or more copies.....:p

I have 2 Grim Fandangos

2 Longest Journeys

2 gabriel knight 1

3 gabriel knigt 2

etc etc

:cool: )

Whoa, pleto, 3 gabriel knight 2's? cool 8)

When I get a chance I'm buying Grim Fandango again, because I lost the box (and the box was in hebrew anyway, not the original) and then I 'll put the new copy into a sacred box, never opening it except to dust ;) and keep my old version for playing. I might sell the old version someday, but that depends.

Is there a specific reason why you like to have many copies of a game, though?

and then I 'll put the new copy into a sacred box, never opening it except to dust

It's funny to say that.....

My classic grim box, i have used on it those plastic "glue" pages that can cover the books...and never let them get dust on their surface and makes them look shiny :D

I have it in my "best games" selves (safe) with Longest Journey, Last Express, indiana jones and the fate of atlantis

(also covered with the "glue pages")

and Gabriel Knight Mysteries (not covered....:p )

I like to keep the first old boxes intact, and also when i saw Grim fandango selling as Classic in dvd-box i bought it for 2 reasons.

Having it in my student house and (well....giving more money to the game.....i know it's some idiotic e? :) )

Also bought for the sames reason Longest Classic....

and Gabriel Knight 2....as i found it in the REAL BOX of 1996 :eek:

Later a magazine gave Gabriel Knight 2 in a DVD disc....but for free. Got that also ;)

em.....

Originally posted by deadworm222

The Gabriel Knight Mysteries-pack can still be bought at online stores. At least I could. But it was probably their last copy...

I REALLY love this copy. Not only for the 2 games, the cd music of both games and the third and the book, but also for the ultimate box. I LOVE IT....

How they managed to stick the fisrt boxes together creating a 2 face gabriel is wonderful....:cool:

I would give anything to get my hands on ONE copy of Gabriel Knight 2.

even get in a werewolves pit? :D

Originally posted by deadworm222

The Gabriel Knight Mysteries-pack can still be bought at online stores. At least I could. But it was probably their last copy...

I REALLY love this copy. Not only for the 2 games, the cd music of both games and the third and the book, but also for the ultimate box. I LOVE IT....

How they managed to stick the fisrt boxes together creating a 2 face gabriel is wonderful....:cool:

I would give anything to get my hands on ONE copy of Gabriel Knight 2.

even get in a werewolves pit? :D

Archived