Home

Getting pics under 100k

Dynamix

Hey - I've been trying to upload screenshots onto the site, but I can't figure out a way to get the pic under 100k. I photoshop the images to try and cut down on the size, but I can't seem to do it without making the finished image just a small section of the actual screenshot... I see screenshots everywhere that use the full screen and are much larger than mine, maybe I need to adjust the JPEG quality within the game? What can I do?

Alright I just have to say this one thing. I REALLY wish that some of you people would stop posting your incredibly stupid pictures. Seriously, who wants to see a pic of a guy sitting down? it makes me feel like we're all little children who think that our entertainment is shared by others. So please, before posting a picture make sure it has some interest otherwise, DONT POST THE DAMN PIC!! :mad:

I hope you're not directing that towards me - everyone's free to put pictures they think are cool on the FanImage database, that's what it's there for. And most of the screenshots I've taken have been of notable moments or just spectacular settings or whatnot. Sorry if you're making a point in general, and I've seen some rather bland ones on here, but if they feel they want to share it with others, they're free to

Archived