Home

Emperor Palpatine

Soldier-11788-3

Well, he was super good with force powers, so make him a scoundral/consular with retardedly high wis/char, make him pure evil, with dark jedi robes (revans are perfect when you get them), and of course, make him a him.

And also give him no weapons (you dont have to have one), you can just run around using force powers.

You will want to play on easy because playing with this char will be hard.

Hmmm.... this could be interesting. I recommend you give him a weaon for backup. I'll give you as complete a breakdown as I can in...5 minutes or so.

Stats: High level Wisdom, pretty good charisma, probably decent intelligence and constitution

Skills: Stealth, Persuade, maybe computer use or Security when you've got the above two.

Feats: Possibly Empathy, Flurry/Critical Strike (if you plan on giving him a weapon), maybe Conditioning, Jedi Defense and Lightsaber (again, if you want him to have a saber), Jedi Sense, perhaps Toughness (assuming you go Scoundrel).

Force Powers: Affect/Dominate Mind, Wound/Choke/kill, Slow/Affliction/Plague, Fear/Horror/Insanity, Shock/Lightning/Storm, Drain Life/Death Filed (should be veru useful towards the end). You may also want some other powers, like Heal, Push/Wave, Force Armor, but they are not as "Palpatine-like".

I don't know if it's possible to have a chracter with this many feats or Force Powers, I'm just recommending everything that seems like it might fit. Also recommend you get your party members to have very good saber fighting.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived