Home

Is Star Wars Galaxies available in the UK?

magoolyon

• 2 weeks later...

look under star wars galaxies in ebay. I was there to see if people were really buying characters for hundreds of dollars. (some people need better things to do with there money) and was surprised to see a couple SWG games that said they'd ship to UK and Ireland. So u can check there if you want. If not, I'm sure they're out there somewhere.

You can't buy the game in UK in a store or anything, but you can get from either Amazon.com or EBGames.com (I used EBGames ... twice :) ).

You can play the game from anywhere in the world as long as you are hooked up to the net.

So far there are only US servers up and running, but eventually I

m sure european ones will be up aswell, and prolly other places in the world too.

• 1 year later...
Guest DarthMaulUK

You can purchase SW Galaxies from most retailers now. It should cost around £19.99 with one month subscription.

After dozens of arguements with the publisher and SOE, finally - you can use UK payment methods to pay for the game online.

Theres also a handful of european servers to play on but despite this, from my experience, the lag is worse than playing on the US servers!

Also, the first expansion - jump to lightspeed is out to buy for £19.99 as well.

Do NOT purchase this game from Ebay or second hand because the CD key will not work in most cases

DMUK

Archived