Home

Dialogue Glitches

Don't get me wrong I love this game, its the best game ever, I cried at the end :rolleyes: but the one glitch I did get was probably the only one I haven't heard anyone talk about, why the **** do I somtime not get speech! Mostly its with Carth and Bastilla but it happens alot with others, Especialy now that Ive beaten the game and started a new pc, I can't pursue any of the party charactors quest because of this, the game crashes it takes forever, and sometimes I can't even read the subtitles it flies by so fast. When I do push it and am lucky not to get a crash they sometimes say a few sentances but then they start up again or the screen goes either black or white. Please someone tell me how to fix this, I would like to get more than 30 hours out of this game the second time around :( oh and if it helps when I dont get speech they're mouths don't move either but they nod and raise eyebrows and stuff.

:D alright its fixed I brought it and had it proffesionaly cleaned and studied by my tech budy (this guys a genius he works for the gov) and he said it was that one ity bity scratch, LOL a little fricking scratch! Also when I played the game again frome a save really late in the game I started noticing cutscenes I didn't see the first time around really really odd, no game has ever skipped stuff or done so many wierd things to me before!!! This is a perfect example of why we need treat our discs very carefully, even a scratch as thin as a hair and barely 4 cm across can damage a game almost to the point of unplayable.

yes XBOX can be a bit frustrating if u have a dirty or damaged disk sometimes ill be playing a game and all the sudden it will go to the menu screen and say This disk is dirty or damaged. blah sometimes i feel like shooting the XBOX. and my PS2 is in worse shape. it wont play light sided disk (oh no my PS2 has gone to the dark side) i hear that playing dvd's in PS2 can damage them now. (may just be a rumor tho).

Archived