It is a period of civil war

Rebel Spaceships, striking from a hidden base

Have won their first victory against a corrupt Republic

During the battle to free Coruscant from Darkness,

An old enemy emerged, and a hero fell.

Now the forces of good and evil prepare to do battle

once again......

------------------------------------------

[Everyone knows the rules. No godmoding, no one hit kills on players,. no controlling, etc :rolleyes: ]

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Ulna Shardes*

*The child raises back to consciousness again. He turns to look at lokpihet with frightened eyes.*

------------

*Coruscant*

*Fused Irvine finds a medical factility, still abandoned when the inhabitants of Coruscant had fled, he treats some of his wounds with bacta patches. Every now and then he attempts to heal himself with the force but with no luck. The unfortunate only excites him.*

F. Irvine "That poor young fool is losing his control, turning..."

*Fused Irvine pauses to sense about himself, but not so long after he shows a puzzled look about him.*

F. Irvine "Our power? Can it be that it is growing more? And we'd thought that we'd reached our maximum poetential..." *pauses and senses a bit* "It can't be..."

((The Darkest Hour? How very vague of you, Deac :D;)

Cracken: I'm assuming that Lord Cracken and Starr haven't followed the group, unless you say differently.))

Coruscant

*At a hospital empty of living beings, the group along with medical droids unsuccessfully try to stabilize Deac's condition as Rwos arrives*

Rwos: None of this is looking good. I've successfully regained 99% of the memories that whatever controlled the Guardian tried to suck out of my head, but we haven't been able to further decipher any of the Blood Scroll prophecies. And now this...

Gilian: *sizing up Kalidor* You're a cyborg as well... Ever heard of this "Hilth" fellow?

*As she speaks to Kalidor, Rwos takes out another comlink and puts in a transmission requesting to speak to Deac's family lawyer immediately*

----------

Warp Space

*Farran continues to prod Aren* What about the sun being blocked out over Coruscant? Did you people engineer that?

Aren: No, but we know who did.

Farran: Who?

Aren: *smiling* This is an interesting time for this galaxy, Ariel. A storm is coming, and if you want to weather it...frankly, your best bet is with us.

[bTW, Cap'n Wilson wanted me to tell you he's not gonna be able to post until next thursday]

Coruscant

*The image of an elderly man appears on the holoproj*

Lawyer: Hello, Terath and Sons, how may we help you?

---------------------------------------------------

Ulna Shardes

Lokpihet: So who are you?

Malice: I call myself Malice. I'm in fact a bizarre mix of your father's DNA, the brain patterns of the Darkstar avatar, and the wrong chromosome.

Lokpihet *Looking quite surprised*: And I suppose that's a baby Orthos, is it?

*Time skip, two weeks from last thread.*

*The funeral pyre burns, as Sophae's body is consumed by the flames Taklin Flax watches, his daughter cries on his shoulder and his two sons stand silently beside him.*

*Flax turns away from the pyre to address the Nobles of the Rim.*

Flax: We have reached a dark time, our brightest daughter, my beloved wife, has fallen. Now we must look ahead and decide what we must do.

The Republic has become corrupt, the Presidant has lost all power, the military has either sided with the polititions or been silenced. Some of our geat leaders have escaped, they stand here with us now.

One of our greatest, Lord Deac Starkiller is trapped on Coruscant. He must be rescued but we must also let the galaxy know what has happened and why the Republic must now fall.

For now though, we shall moune the dead.

*Turns back to the fire.*

Kioet: Farran, quickly make up your mind, we probably haven't much time, and I want to get my stuff ASAP. We can't waste another minute asking questions that won't help us in our assignment! o...Aren, what the hell are we supposed to do? Is this mission assassination, liberation, capture, reconaissance, or is it just suicide? I'd prefer the latter, Though I don't believe in it, actually...I'm going to put that ****ing scorekeeper to shame when this is over!!!! Now tell us what we have to do...or have you already? dammit i forgot when i was writing my list. heh, go ahead, tell us again!

((Deac: should we take bd's time skip? cus it might interfere with some of our plans, but some can wiat.

ie: Starr and Cracken aren't going to stay on Coruscant for one week, i can at least take that note, regaurdless if they aren't my characters.

No offence to bd, or his plot, which isn't bad ^_^ , but I do have Irvine on that Imperal ship (crap i don't feel like going back and looking on what class it was :D), currently going through 'Force Withdraw' as were to put it by both myself and cracken. While waiting to deal with a POed Cracken.))

((OOS: BD, Deac may or may not be dead in four hours :D sure you want to time-skip two weeks?

If so, I guess the rest of us will be playing catch-up then. ;)))

Coruscant

Rwos: My name is Termand Rwos. I need to see Deac Starkiller's last will and testament. He has told me that a message for me is there. No, he isn't dead, but in a coma suffering from an unknown disease, and I need to learn how to save him.

----------

Warp Space

Aren: *to Kioet* You'll see. We wouldn't want to spoil the surprise - but I can tell you it isn't the last one. We wouldn't want to get rid of you just as soon as we'd hired you, would we?

Farran: I'll agree to help you - on a limited basis - on one condition. *looks at Kioet* You tell me what he is.

*Aren smiles* Of course. He is a young Trandoshan of the---

Farran: No, there's something more. You and I both know it. I want to know what he is.

*Aren pauses for a moment. Then she smiles* You didn't know? I would have thought it obvious by now...he is one of the Sleepers.

[Hmmm...the time skip, can't really be done, can it?]

Coruscant

Lawyer: You match the description of Termand Rwos. I suppose I can let you see it

*Rummages through disks, and places it in a holoproj*

Deac: The Last Will and Testament of Deac Starkiller:

All power and dominion, and lands of Atredis, I hereby bequeth onto my Aunt Errela and her descendants, unless it can be proven beyond any resonable doubt that I have descendants, in which case it shall go unto them.

My Ship, the Deac Star, still sitting in Tatooine Docking bay 69, I bequeth to Orthos, my nephew. I also bequeth him my lightsabers.

My apartement on Tatooine, I bequeth unto Termand Rwos. Use it well, my friend.

And also, I know this will cause great shock to you all, but there is a chest buried under said apartment, which is to be delivered unto Syrnl Darkstar and his descendants *Deac winks, knowingly*

I have but one final request. I ask that my killer be found, and whatever vengeance required exacted.

This is Deac Starkiller, signing off, for the final time...

*Recording Ends*

Lawyer: I guess that means this deed is for you, Mr Rwos. By the way, it carries a note. It seems to be the co-ordinates for some land on Atredis. I guess he wanted you to have some of his holdings as well. I hope that clears everything up. I am sorry fo your loss.

Coruscant

Rwos: Thank you...perhaps it will.

*Rwos ends the transmission. He brings up the transmitted copy of the deed and opens the note*

Rwos: The coordinates are on Atredis alright...pity I don't have a beacon there. *to Gilian* I'm going to Deac's apartment on Tatooine. If anything happens, contact me via my communicator.

Gilian: What exactly is going on? And how well did you know this human, anyway? He put you in his will? You never mentioned that...

Rwos: Deac isn't stupid. He obviously anticipated this would happen. There are two things that could be clues in that message. One is the chest for Syrnl, second is these coordinates. I can only assume there's some hint about Geran Hilth in there. I'm going to Tatooine first to find the chest, since I can get there faster. *He takes out a beacon* I'm sending my ship here. Once I come back from Tatooine, I'm going to use it to get to Atredis.

Gilian: Wait! You still haven't told me what the information the Guardian took was---

Rwos: First things first. I'll be back as soon as I can. *Rwos walks away, vanishing in a flash of blue light as he goes*

----------

Warp Space

Farran: What is a Sleeper?

Aren: You mean neither of you know...

Farran: Obviously, no.

*Aren looks at Farran, then Kioet, then back again*

Aren: Interesting.

*State Quarters, Devestator*

((Obviously a week later))

*The mirror in the bathroom shows that it had several impacts done onto it. Red blotches in the glass showed the obvious sign of someone being cut while he was preforming his act of violence onto the mirror.

Outside the bathroom the quarters we're completely turned upside down, all to the point of where the imperial guards were. In sitting in a chair, hunched over was Irvine, blood slowly driping from his forehead, pale and weakened from the extended time of being withheld from the force.

Force deprivation took the hardest toll on his mind, what was left of any sanity was barely anything that could restore it...*

Ulna Shardes

*Beta Enters. Lokpihet stands before the cloning tube where he was created*

Lokpihet: Well, Beta, I guess you should know who you are.

Beta: I am....Beta. No-one knows my real name. Deac Starkiller stole my life.

Lokpihet: Did he? Well, he's quite unwell. Perhaps you could...replace yourself with him. Maybe no-one would know. But of course, you don't have his augmentations. And thier lies could hurt you. You could be...a liability.

*Two guards enter and grab Beta*

Lokpihet: You're just a shoddy clone. Maybe you have a soul, maybe you don't, but the last thing I need to do is care.

*The guards drag him off. Malice enters*

Malice: Quite impressive, Lokpihet, dear.

Lokpihet: You're not my father...or mother, for that matter. Why should I tolerate your prescence?

*Malice fires off force lightning into middle-distance*

*Cracken and STarr watches the group go off, and a shuttle lands infront of them*

My apprentice, for now, follow them. protect Rwos, for he can solve our problem with Alys. After they get Deac back "On-line" bring him to me.

*Cracken turns and enters the shuttle. It takes off, and heads for the Devastator, still in orbit around Coruscant. The shuttle lands in his private docking bay, and as he exits, Admiral Karrak and G.Admiral Tojo greet him.*

Tojo: My lord, it's...

Cracken: Dispense with the plesentries commander, where is my son.

Tojo: *shocked* we have him detained in the state room, as you ordered, my lord.

Cracken: Very well. Tojo, take the Devastator to Bilbringi. Karrak.

Karrak: Yes, my lord?

Cracken: Head back to Ulla Shardes, and level the planet, i want nothing left of it.

Karrak: Yes, my lord.

*WIth that, Cracken went to his personal state room, leaving the two Admirals in wonder. but one did not survive long in the Imperial Navy by questioning orders. The Devastator lept to hyperspace, the last Imperial ship to leave Coruscant space.

*a sniper rifle sticks out a window from where Flax is running, it aims at the probe droid. It fires one EMP pulse, and hits the probe droid. The probe droid stops momentarily, but continues chasing Flax*

Sniper: Damn *Calls greer on the comlink* Probe droid still chasing target.

-------

Ackbar Memorial Hostpital, Corusant

*some time after Rwos left.*

Greer *through comlink*: Keep him in sight, don't let any harm get to him. I have a feeling trouble is brewing.

*Greer turned to the news on his datapad. Another great general had mysteriously died. Greer sighed, most of the good leaders had died in some other mysterious way. If Flax died he didn't know if there would be enough leaders left. He turned to Gilan*'

Greer: Any change?

Elysium

*In a opulent sitting room, Svafa, Hildr, and Athena sit drinking tea*

Athena: Now that the formalities are over with. Please tell your father how thankful I am for him sending us aid.

Svafa: We will. Although I'm sure he will say that is the least he could do for a trusted ally.

*Athena smiled gently. It had taken a while for the Aesir to trust her people.*

Athena: And where are you two going after this?

Hildr: We are heading home. It's been a while since I've step foot on my home planet.

Athena: Good. I'm sure Odin will be glade to have his girls home again.

((Like the hospital name, JM :D))

Coruscant

Gilian: His pulse is erratic. Unfortunately it looks like there's nothing else we can do.

----------

*Starr arrives back outside Ackbar Memorial Hospital only to see that Rwos had left*

Spazt. That gargoyle and his teleporter...

*At that moment, Rwos' ship comes into view, running on autopilot. It stops outside the hospital*

Good. I'll simply need to wait until he comes back...

Tatooine

*As Rwos enters Deac's house, he sees the objects Deac left here. A few credit chits, a picture of an Atredian landscape, a shifty looking rug, and a stash of weapons under the bed. On his old desk sits a photo of him and the old gang before they set out for Cracken, along with Deac's old Rebel Army Platoon, and one of a smiling Deac, all augmentations showing, outside some form of hospital. The caption reads: "Me and Dr. Hilth, Augtronics Clinic, Kamino." *

--------------------------------------

Deep Space

* A Republic Corvette moves toward a hyperpoint. Before it can get there, a squadron of B-Wings drops out of hyperspace and opens fire with ion cannons*

Pilot: For the Revolution!

*Hyperspace. The blue swirl surrounded teh Eclipse Class Star Destroyer Devastator. Cracken stood on the bridge, watching the swirl. Suddenly, the blue swirl turned to a streak of stars, and reality snapped back into focus. Bilbringi, the New Imperial Capital. Cracken waved his security officer over to him.*

Cracken: Take Irvine to the maximum security prison. keep him under the influence of teh Ysalimari at all times. Do not fail me.

Sec. Off: As you command.

*With that, the officer headed off to summon troops to move the Emperors son.*

Archived