Home

Cantina Part 11- The Darkest Hour

Deac

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((*avoids overly specifying stuff on Kamino just in case something happens to it in Episode III* :D))

Tatooine

*Rwos examines the pictures*

Augtronics Clinic, Kamino? Kamino...

*Rwos checks the location in his datapad*

Location Not Found [Kamino Not Found, Augtronics Clinic, Kamino: No Match]

Damn. Maybe there's coordinates somewhere around here...

*Rwos notices the shifty rug. With his tail, he moves it out of the way*

----------

Warp Space

Aren: Perhaps we could resume this conversation later? *She hands Farran a datapad with a set of coordinates, and another to Artemis and Kioet*

Aren: If you want answers, if you accept our offer, be there in a week. Kioet, your requests will be accounted for by that time unless you've changed your mind.

*The doors of the small room slide open*

Aren: You know the way to your ship. Please, consider carefully. *She smiles*

Padd: Rwos. I'm presuming only you will be reading this. Don't open the chest. It's for the Darkstars only. I take it it's avatar sickness I'm dying from. Only Hilth or CyberEyes can save me. Hilth works at the clinic on Kamino. If you can't find him there they'll be a lead in room 32 of the clinic. Good Luck

Deac.

((OOS: Assuming Rwos can get coordinates to there from the datapad ;)

Warning: Below post is written after having not slept all night. For the second night in a row. May be of seriously low quality.))

Coruscant

*Rwos reappears outside the hospital in a flash of light*

Rwos: *on comlink* Gilian, how is he?

Gilian: No change.

Rwos: I'll be back soon.

*Rwos gets in his ship and flies off. Starr watches at the ship lifts off*

*Time Skip - Rwos arrives on Kamino*

Ulna Shardes

*Serenity. that described the space above Ulna Shardes, the headquarters for teh once rebellion against Cracken and his new Empire.

At least, until the Super Star Destroyer Vengence and her support fleet hyperspaced in. Admiral Karrak stood on the bridge.*

Admiral Karrak: Captain, position the fleet around the panet. i want tnohing getting out of the system. The Emperor wants this planet burning, so we shall do it, with everyone on it. Fire control, begin bombardment. Fire Immolation bombs, along with standered bombardment procedures. Launch Control, launch fighters. aid the Star Destroyers in ensuring nothing escapes this planets gravity well.

*As the fleet positioned itself, the Vengence was the first to fire the new Immolation bombs. Designed specifically to destroy the surface of worlds, the set fire to anything within thier blast radius, and created fires that burned hotter and more out of control than the Sullest could even fanthom. Karrak looked at his timer. 10 minutes until the first bomb hit. He looked up, and saw streaks of green turbolaser fire follow up the 5 Immolation bombs.*

Karrak: Com, send a message to Lord Cracken, the bombardment is underway, the planet will be nothing but a smoldering hulk soon.*

*Cracken enters his new office on board the Devastator, and throws his cloack onto a cloak hanger. he sits down, and looks at the neat pile of datapads and reports he needed to read. he started to go through them. Costs, budget deficits, and......hmm... the new Republic had a war on THIER hands. sems like they tried to lay waste to Coruscant. Interesting. he though and decided that he would support neither. he looked out onto Bilbringi, and saw a Republic cruiser being build. He called in Tojo.*

Tojo, halt production of all republic craft. i wish to remain neutral in thier conflict. Have the cruisers scrapped and sent to... you know where.

*Tojo nodded, and left. Cracken continued to mull over reports, requests, and and slowly, the pile got smaller and smaller. a comm light went off at his desk, Military secured channel. he pushed a button. Karrak*

Admiral Karrak: My lord, the bombardment has begun. Testing of the Immolation bombs is in progress. the world will be reduced to ashes.

Cracken: excellent. make sure everythign dies and no-one survives. Do not fail me, Admiral.

*Cracken keyed off the comm, cutting the transmission. He sighed, and looked out the window. the most powerful man in the galaxy, and here he was, tied to a damned desk. He shook his head, and decided it was time to deal with the one person whom he wished was on Ulna Shardes.

Irvine, his son.

he went to his private docking bay, and entered his shuttle. It tok off, and headed for Bilbringi Maximum Security Prison.*

*Bilbringi Maximum Security Prison*

*Irvine's confinement was him locked inside a room where he is suspended in mid air spining ever so slightly, with his arms and legs tight to his sides, all inside a glowing field. Nutrition was only given intravenously.*

*He can remember when the gaurds came into his room where eh was held temperaly captive, the room was dark, red gaurds were dead, which Irvine couldn't remember when and how he killed them. The yasimari hid from him, but the influence was still there. Guards came in, Irvine fought through a few guards before stun bolts fired and hit him in the sides, later when he came to, he was in the room.

The guards whom transported him had kept him under. Now Irvine keeps wondering when he'll might have the time to make his phone call, in a jokingly sense, but he still thought if he wasn't in such a recked mess when the guards came in, he'll get free becuase his training would have proven him that.*

Asgard

*Odin wanders around the halls of Valaskjalf, his palace. It was night on Asgard. IT was actually the darkest hour of the night. Soon Vanaheim would be rising and the night would brighten up a little.

Odin was looking forward to having all of his children home. Svafa and Hildr would arrive in a couple of days. They would be the last to return. A large feast was being planned for the day after they arrived.

Ulna Shardes

Lokpihet: You go.

*Lokpihet runs to the command centre as Malice follows the child. He arrives, several techs and officers looking startled to see him*

Captain: Lord Lokpihet?! I thought...

Lokpihet: Think again. I'm taking command. Is my tower still present?

Captain: Sir, it's been converted...

Lokpihet: Whatever. The weapon should still be there. *Moves to computer and begins keying in a pad. In the distance, a large tower explodes as a large, green laser is fired from the planet's surface toward the attacking fleet*

---------------------------------------------------------

Kamino

*Dr Hilth is woken by the sound of blaster fire down his corridor...*

Sensor: sir, we're detecting a large energy anomoly.. wait... it's a super laser! SIR!

*By then, it was too late, the Star Destroyer on the port side of the Vengence as destroyed.*

Karrak: tell all commands to keep moving. Instruct bombers to begin strafing runs. *he looked down. 0:10 read the timer* Launch second wave, all ships, launch second wave! Have the Vengence launch at the origin of that Superlaser!!!

*Again, the Vengance launched five more Immolation bombs, all toward teh area of the origin of the super laser. One would be enough, but 5 insured destruction. the rest of the fleet followed suit, yet thier fire was more random. They brought the number of the devastating weapons to 35. (Seven ImpStar Dueces left)

Surface side, Turbolaser fire had been ransacking the plant for the last ten minutes. Explosions and green death rained from he sky. Suddenly it stopped.

And suddenly, thier was a bright light. One of the bombs exploded in a city, ripping at the infastructure, creating winds of un-imaginable insensity. The heat was unbearable, seearing paint off of speeders, if they were left standing, and Durasteel became liquid in seconds. After the light had subsided, wild fires unlike any before burned out of control, carried by the high winds the bomb created, and the fires fueled. They spread at increadible speed, burnign everything they touched.

And around the planet, 4 more hit.

with 40 more on the way.

and the turbolasers began to hit again.

((im assuming Gilian, Greer and whoever eles there is thats not been mentioned or moved is still in Deacs Hospital Room. If not Ignore me and this Post ;)))

*A small droid flew into Deacs Hospital room, It stopped*

Droid: Holo messege for address Ackbar Memorial Hostpital, Corusant Room ??? ((dunno what the room was:p))

*It began playing a recorded Holo message Showing kaildor*

Kaildor: *panting* sorry for the deley but some of my contacts decied that i wasnt worth the effot any more *laughs* I dont know how much of what i got told was true or not but the only consticey i found was the planet the Dr was on. Kamino. It could be a rummor that spread to far, but i think it may be something. Unfortantly no one knew where. Looks like im gonna have to steal a ship or get passage. This Droid should have radio transmister on it some where. Just buzz me to tell me you got the droid. Starkiller carnt die, i have to many questions to ask him*starts looking behind him franticly* Damm they found me i gotta go *starts hitting the air in a way that reslembles hitting buttons*Remember , Kamino"

Droid: message Ends. Repet Message

kaildor:Kaildor: *panting* sorry for the deley but some of my contacts decied that i wasnt worth the effot any more *laughs* I dont know how much of what i got told was true....

((I don't think any of us know the room :D unless I missed it earlier.

And yes, the people you mentioned are still there. ^_~))

Kamino

*Rwos enters the bottom level of the only building with lights on. No sooner does he walk in the door when he is greeted with the unmistakeable sound of blaster fire.

He pulls out his lightsword*

Ulna Shardes

Lokpihet: Hmmm. Interesting. This fleet may be more than I can handle. Unless....

*Lokpihet keys in several more controls. Several large missiles fire*

Don't forget about the family atomics, Cracken!

------------------------------------------

Kamino

*A man bursts out of a corridor and in front of Rwos*

Hilth: You've got to help me! They want to kill me!

Sir, we have incoming missle fire. unknown warhead. advise?

Karrak:Shoot them down.

*The Imperial warships shift thier focus from razing the planet with turbolaser fire to shooting down the incoming missiles. tKarrak looked down. 5 minutes till the 40 Immolation bombs hit.*

Launch control, order third wave fire.

*with that, another 40 more Immolation boms where on the way.*

Sir, we have incoming missle fire. unknown warhead. advise?

Karrak:Shoot them down.

*The Imperial warships shift thier focus from razing the planet with turbolaser fire to shooting down the incoming missiles. tKarrak looked down. 5 minutes till the 40 Immolation bombs hit.*

Launch control, order third wave fire.

*with that, another 40 more Immolation boms where on the way.*

*Pre time skip, during the battle between the Empire and Seperatists.*

*Flax's ship is just about to depart for hyperspace, when he has a thought.*

<This is going to be linked to the Empire, it'll be very easy to just say I've gone over to the darkside.>

*Flax writes a note to Cracken.*

To: Lord Cracken, Emperor, Imperial Remenant.

From: Lord Flax, Ruler of Agumar, Leader of Rim World Alliance.

Dear Cracken,

As you are by now, no doubt, aware the Republic has been split in two. I will not go into specifics, suficed to say that the Senate tried to nuke the Capital World. You can read about that on the Holonet.

I am contacting you to ask that you not assist us in this war. No offence to you but the Empire is still considered the force for evil in the galaxy. It wouuld be too easy for the Republic to say that the Empire had orcastrated this whole thing.

Needless to say that would be bad for both of us.

Scincerly,

Lord Taklin Flax.

*As Cracken departs his shuttle at the prison, a com officer hurries up to him*

Cracken: what is it.

Com Officer: priority message from the Republic rebels.

*Cracken swipes the data pad, and reads it*

Cracken: irrelevent. Tell him i already made my desicion, and all Republic craft at all the ship yard are being dismantled and turned to scrap. Also inform him i have my own problems to deal with, and that I won't be helping either side.

Com Officer: at once, my lord.

*The Com Officer hurries away, and the Chief of Security walks up to Cracken. He begins to speak, but Cracken begins to choke him through the Force*

I find your apparent inability to transport one Force deprived boy safely... dissapointing.

*The chief struggles for breath, but collapses dead on the deck floor*

Where is the Deputy Chief.

Deputy Chief: here my lord.

Cracken: Show me to my son, Chief.

*The new Chief of Security nods, and shows Cracken to the cell.*

Cracken: Open it.

*Two Red Guad open the cell and flank Cracken. Cracken winces for a moment, and looks at his son. The Ysalimari are still alive. That was good. 5 Stormtroopers also enter, and take up positions around the room, rifles pointed at Irvine.*

Cracken: *To Irvine* Explain yourself. Now.

*Irvine whom had his back turned from the door still spining slightly, is caught by surprise. But he quickly shelters his 'desired' emotions.*

Irvine "Whats the matter father? You need all this for little ol' me? I thought if you want something done you'd rather do it with your own hands. At least thats the impression that I got from file papers. Living a sheltered life from one's family, makes one wonder."

-----------

*Duriel*

*An encoded priority one transmission is sent from the planet and begins 'piggy backing' between transceivers to Bilbringi*

Ulna Shardes

*The turbolaser fire has little effect. Lokpihet opens a channel*

Lokpihet: Shouldn't have based the design for those bombs on existing data before the split, should you now, Cracken? In case you hadn't noticed, the Palpatine dynasty died with your father. It's time for the Darkstars to take their rightful place. Surrender and I might make it quick. If not, well...

*Searches through superweapon profiles until he finds one of his older ones codenamed "Darkmoon-Darkstar"*

It's going to be a sunny evening up there...

*An orbital array orbiting the moon of the planet suddenly activates and starts blasting high density molecular energy at the moon*

outside of corusant

*Chavo' ship exits outside Corusant.*

Chavo: Been some time, better check out what's going on.

*Chavo takes out his comlink and calls Greer

----

Ackbar Memorial Hospital, floor 304

*Greer takes out his ringing comlink*

Greer: Chavo?!

Chavo: Yep, what's the news?

Greer: There's a rebellion going on. They might be right, some interesting assasinations are going on. Most of the good leaders are being killed off. And the senate almost nuked Corusant.

Chavo: What happened?

*Greer smiled, remembering the vampires, K'Warra and Gilan*

Greer: You wouldn't belive me if I told you. Gonna make a hell of a bedtime story for my grandkids though.

Chavo: What about the Empire, know where Cracken is?

Greer: No, though there's rumors about the Ulura Shardes.

Chavo: How accurate?

Greer: about a 7

Chavo: Intresting. I'm gonna follow up on it.

Greer: And my job offer?

Chavo: I'll think about it.

*Chavo entered a course for the shardes, and went into hyperspace again*

Archived