Home

Help with final battle ....

ZooStation

Ok , Im level 20 ... at the final battle. For some reason, I though I would just need me and Bastila .... and for some reason, I thought it'd be a good idea to save all my credits the whole game.

Basically, Im at the final battle, no where to go, with barely any health packs and almost no grenades. I can't kill the jedi in the tubes and I SURE as hell can't win 1 on 1. So, I'm pretty sure Im screwed. Anyone have any tips?

Where are is the rest of your party? I assume you are dark side since you have Bastila, but you could still use Canderous or HK.

Grenades aren't really that important and in the same way, medpacs aren't either. I mainly used force heal and the stray life support packs that I picked off of fallen enemies at the Star Forge.

Did you not loot the corpses on the Star Forge?

I didn't kill the Jedi's in the tubes either, I just trudged on facing Malak everytime he healed himself. If you don't have either force heal or some type of medpack/life support, you myswell find a previous save and start over again.

Could you please expound a little further on your situation though? I can't see how you can't have any medpacks.....:confused:

I chose to take just Bastila with me. Yes, I'm smacking myself now.

I do have some medpacks ... but definetely not enough to win me the battle. Quite frankly, he's beating the be-jesus out of me (odd too, but I am not a weakling by any sense of the word). I know he's the final boss, but it's really going to suck if Im just screwed (although I have started over, I don't want to wait until my new character gets there to find out the ending!). My guy's force powers are basically just Force Storm and Wave ... no healing (brilliant, arent I?).

Nope, no saves. I think I have 6 life support packs and 3 advanced medpacks. I know, that SHOULD be enough, I just keep getting destroyed.

I don't really care about starting over, Im going to do it anyway, but Id like to see the ending!

If I may be so bold as to give my input. You have spaired Bastillas life at the temple, which leaves you no other choice but to destroy Jolee, which puts you one Jedi down, Carth has fleed, and if you were truly Dark you killed Mission and Big Z. Bastilla should have accompinied you with the Jedi in the tubes, did she not? With your powers and hers, im almost positive you can defeat them. Either that or you just have to start over.

If I may be so bold as to give my input. You have spaired Bastillas life at the temple, which leaves you no other choice but to destroy Jolee, which puts you one Jedi down, Carth has fleed, and if you were truly Dark you killed Mission and Big Z. Bastilla should have accompinied you with the Jedi in the tubes, did she not? With your powers and hers, im almost positive you can defeat them. Either that or you just have to start over.

Well, if you are desperate enough to see the ending and can still do it.....

Try the hidden ending. Plug a second controller into the 4th controller spot and hold down the two triggers and the Y button on both controllers before you enter the door to face Malak.

You might not be able to do that though if your save is in the middle of battle.

I think this should be around the same area that i need help in. I am on the star forge, I beat the first wave of droids, after that I go to dock 2 and there are a million sith's there. I can get through the first one's but as i keep going they just overwhelm me and my people. I have read in here to just run from them, but when I do that my other people get all hacked up then they attack me. Is there anything that can help me out here?

You didn't mention whether or not you had any Echani duelling shields. These little babies make the battle against Malak a lot more manageable. They absorb a decent amount of energy (think lightsaber) and electricity. (like that dark jedi chain lightening he's so fond of.) They won't make you invincible but they significantly reduce the damage you take. And, if you have the force breach power available to you so much the better. Run far enough away from Malak to break out of the battle and target each tubed jedi with it. They go boom and Malak can't feed off them anymore. You'll have to move quick to keep Malak from stabbing you in the back but, once the tubed jedi are out the picture teach Malak what it means to seize your dark throne from you.

Its just a dumb thing you can do so you dont have to fight Malak. You go in you talk with Malak and when you should start to fight you use your Force powers to turn him into a Twi'lek dancer and you start dancing a bit then the game ends as usual. So the hidden ending isnt really an ending its just a little easter egg.

Archived