Home

Hi everyone

Delphi

Hi everyone you might or might not remember me but, I am back, cause a good freind of mine still goes here and heck might as well try it out again :)

woops wait a sec i forgot i had another account here as Delphi's Clone.... umnn can someone send me the information to that accound and delete this one hehe.

Lol as i can see same old guys, man rhett and sherak long time no see. Actually i dont need my old account info, i'll just start out as a clean slate. Umnn is it ok if i am just called Delphi? Thats what i go by everywhere now, and no i wont impersonate anyone, and no i wont cheat in elections :p I'm a changed man now i'm more the agent type hrmm... So whats been going on here? Anything i should know about? :D

Oh and i only spell check nowadays when i post formal things... but my typing and spelling has improved has it not? :)

Well how do i join this RPG you guys have goin here? Maybee good ole me can kick some rhett butt :p

Oh sherak since when did you get rid of that old mon calamarie avatar you used to have?

Oh also you guys might actually like me now... I've matured, i must admit that was needed, and i've beacome nicer :p

Originally posted by lukeiamyourdad

No offense Delphi, but out of curiosity, why were you banned?

(I've been here for just about a month so...)

The forum had senatorial elections nearly two years ago and Delphi was one of the people running. I think what happened was, that he registered multiple accounts and made all those vote for him, hence, illegally making himself a senator. :eek: It was only a temporary ban, though. Like 2 weeks or something.

Originally posted by krkode

The forum had senatorial elections nearly two years ago and Delphi was one of the people running. I think what happened was, that he registered multiple accounts and made all those vote for him, hence, illegally making himself a senator. :eek: It was only a temporary ban, though. Like 2 weeks or something.

Real classy Delphi... not to mention completely pathetic.

Archived